What computer to buy?

Jakelane

Reputable
Mar 28, 2014
I have 3 computers that looked interesting to me, but I do not know if they are good. If I get a gaming computer, I could upgrade the graphics card to a Radeon HD 7770, but that would be later on. Anyways the computers are:
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883220406
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883220403CVF
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227510
I do not know if the first computers graphics card is good or not... Intel HD Graphics 2500
The second one looks nice.
The third one, I would upgrade the graphics card, but my friend has the card, and he said its fine for now, until he upgrades.
Any suggestions would be helpful, thank you.

UPDATE: I would like it if I could play BF4 at low-med, on possibly 1080p, whilst recording. I know that might be very demanding, but I would just like to know. I would like at least 30-60+ fps, or just smooth gameplay.

Solution
Hi,
So to start totally don't buy the second one it is a bad deal. Although it has a better graphic card then the other two but it has very bad processor and only has 1MB L2 cache. If you want to buy, buy the 3rd one it is the best deal for your bucks. It has quad core processor better then the other two and will last atleast a year easily for your needs, but it has a bad uuummm normal use card as you can say enough for basic needs, but you can always upgrade that later. In short buy the 3rd one.

goku1234567890

Distinguished
Hi,
So to start totally don't buy the second one it is a bad deal. Although it has a better graphic card then the other two but it has very bad processor and only has 1MB L2 cache. If you want to buy, buy the 3rd one it is the best deal for your bucks. It has quad core processor better then the other two and will last atleast a year easily for your needs, but it has a bad uuummm normal use card as you can say enough for basic needs, but you can always upgrade that later. In short buy the 3rd one.

Solution

goku1234567890

Distinguished
Update: The third one has both 4MB L2 cache and 8MB L3 cache which makes it far more superior than the both. But all three of them has 300W power supply which is simply not good enough for good graphic cards. So in short you have to upgrade both the power supply and graphic card in the near future if you want to play battlefield. BTW you cannot play battlefield 4 on the integrated graphic card....sorry but you have to upgrade.

Jakelane

Reputable
Mar 28, 2014

That sounds like an awesome idea. BUT, if im going to get a new graphics card for the iBUYPOWER, why not just get a new processor for: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883220403CVF
Im pretty new so its just an idea. Is that computers processor(A4-Series APU A4-6300 (3.70GHz) weak compared to the fx-4200? Is the GT 610 better or worse than the AMD Radeon HD 8370D? So I could buy one and upgrade cpu, or buy the other and upgrade the graphics card. Your suggestion?

Jakelane

Reputable
Mar 28, 2014

So my best bet is probably just to wait. A Radeon HD 7770 + power supply is roughly about $180.

goku1234567890

Distinguished
Look first of all that is the dump deal. That way you first need to upgrade the processor then the power supply and then the graphic card and the quad core processors are expensive let me tell you. Get the third deal it has quad core and the difference is of only 20$ and that way you only have to upgrade the power supply and the graphic card. And the HD 8370D is more worse than the GT 610. So all in all that is a bad deal. Just save money for a better power supply and the graphic card and put off the burden of upgrading the processor.

goku1234567890

Distinguished
See you are not getting my point. All of the three needs that $180 for power supply and good graphic card cause ALL of them has very bad graphic card and ALL of them has 300W power supply so ALL of them needs a new power supply and a new graphic card. You should stick with the iBUYPOWER cause it is THE BEST among all of them. Hope you got it.

Jakelane

Reputable
Mar 28, 2014
Hey man, I just want to say, im sorry for getting you mad, and for me being stupid. Again im just very new to pc gaming, as I have a laptop that cant even play minecraft. Dude thank you so much for all of your help.

goku1234567890

Distinguished

No i am sorry i got out of my mind, i know i was like the same at the beginning. And that iBUYPOWER pc will play minecraft ;)