What Cooler will help my 4770K CPU overclock better? Ladies don't dig guys with un-OC'd CPUs.

1-800-Get-Rags

Reputable
Apr 1, 2014
The coolers that come with Intel CPUs are poopy.

What is a good third party cooler for the money that will keep my CPU cool so I can make my 4770K swaggerlicious? I'm tired of all the pretty girls ignoring me because my CPU isn't at its full potential. Tommy Rico has all the hot girls because his is overclocked and he's captain of the football team, too.

plz hlp, thx

1-800-Get-Rags

Reputable
Apr 1, 2014

Instead, I Googled "useless answers" and your name popped up.

Wow, great way to win help on Tom's with this attitude. You really should have done some research on your own before coming here and begging for help. Tom's has some great reviews on coolers.

1-800-Get-Rags

Reputable
Apr 1, 2014

I'm not "begging" for help. I was curious as to what people would recommend for a CPU cooler. I could do research all day, and I've done a fair amount, but I'll still come here and ask for recommendations...or do you not think that there's no good advice to be had here?

Obviously I Googled some answers. But I fail to see how coming to a site and asking for some personal recommendations is "begging" for help.

oxiide

Distinguished

That wasn't an attitude, that was a reasonable response to someone on this forum telling a poster to Google something, which itself was kind of a dick move. This is a forum meant for questions, just like this one, to be posted and answered. If it was meant to be a redirect to google.com I'm sure the mods would have done so.

I second Jameson's suggestions. The Hyper 212 EVO in particular is probably all you need unless you plan to go for a pretty extreme overclock. Best of luck with your swag and the ladies.