What could and what should I upgrade?

Nov 4, 2018
Hell guys, I am currently in a stuck situation. I wanna upgrade some parts but I have no clue what I should upgrade to make my gaming and streaming performance increased. If someone could help, that would be VERY great!

Specs:
Operating System:
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU:
AMD FX-6300 35 °C
Vishera 32nm Technology
RAM:
8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard:
MSI 760GMA-P34(FX) (MS-7641) (CPU1)
Graphics:
C27F398 (1920x1080@59Hz)
2048MB ATI Radeon 550 Series (MSI)
Storage:
931GB Seagate ST1000DM010-2DM162 ATA Device (SATA )
Optical Drives:
No optical disk drives detected
Audio:
Realtek High Definition Audio

Thank you so much!

Solution
Try to get the same stick of RAM as you already have, but if it's unreasonably priced then just get something similar in speed (another 8GB stick of 1600MHz DDR3). If it doesn't work, then just return it and try something else. If you're buying used, could be risky. Most of the time it will work, but sometimes it doesn't and might cause you a headache. That's why people usually get matching sticks of RAM that come in the same package, the manufacturer has put them through quality testing to make sure that they all work at the same rated speeds.
Define "increased." You could get a better GPU like a GTX 1050 ti or 1060 and could stream/game pretty decently with NVENC as long as you have a good enough PSU to support a new GPU, but in all your system is pretty obsolete and any major upgrade is going to require you replacing pretty much the entire PC.

Nov 4, 2018

hJhmdL

Nov 4, 2018

Does my motherboard and things support 1050 ti?

Nov 4, 2018

I play GTA V, Fortnite, BO3, and For Honor. I really want to play these on high 1080p and get 60 or more fps.

Nov 4, 2018

I will definitely buy it when I get the money. Thanks for suggesting!

Nov 4, 2018

Alright, thank a lot! I will buy another 8gb stick and put it in the other slot and run dual.

Oct 2, 2018
If upgrading to dual channel you need to make sure the ram is the same. You cannot just get a different stick. I would also look for 1333 megahertz maximum because that’s all your board can handle. Make sure it’s DDR3.

His RAM is 1600MHz, you can't run DDR3 at 800MHz without downclocking dude. DDR stands for "double data rate" and programs like CPU-Z will show half the actual speed. You can absolutely get a different stick, it's just not guaranteed to work, people do it all the time. His motherboard supports higher than 1600MHz, what are you talking about? Did you even look at the specs sheet?

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/760GMA-P34-FX/Specification

You need to figure out what you're talking about before you give advice greentractor202, you're just making everything worse if you spread misinformation like this.

Try to get the same stick of RAM as you already have, but if it's unreasonably priced then just get something similar in speed (another 8GB stick of 1600MHz DDR3). If it doesn't work, then just return it and try something else. If you're buying used, could be risky. Most of the time it will work, but sometimes it doesn't and might cause you a headache. That's why people usually get matching sticks of RAM that come in the same package, the manufacturer has put them through quality testing to make sure that they all work at the same rated speeds.

Solution