[SOLVED] What could be the issue??

Jan 7, 2019
dsads.png

ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING
corsair vengence ddr4 3600mhz

So when i play games or use programs, its always a delay and games sometimes freezes . i have updated all drivers plenty of times with driver easy, im scratching my head because my components are not bad ....what could be the issue?
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/22343330
ANy thoughts and opinions is appriciated
first post srry for bad writing

Solution
So when i play games or use programs, its always a delay and games sometimes freezes . i have updated all drivers plenty of times with driver easy, im scratching my head because my components are not bad ....what could be the issue?
What do you mean by delay? Do you just mean slow loading? Slow loading is because you are running single channel mode but have the modules in the wrong slots. Space them out so there is a slot unfilled between each module. They should be in Slots B2 and A2 with B1 being next to the CPU socket and A2 being next to the 24 pin PSU power input. Left Side |CPU Socket|...
What do you mean by delay? Do you just mean slow loading? Slow loading is because you are running single channel mode but have the modules in the wrong slots. Space them out so there is a slot unfilled between each module. They should be in Slots B2 and A2 with B1 being next to the CPU socket and A2 being next to the 24 pin PSU power input. Left Side |CPU Socket| |B1|B2|A1|A2| Right Side

Also, it says you had 19% background process running when you started the userbenchmark test, which means you either didn't close all programs before starting or you have something running you don't know about.

Edit - One other thing I just noticed. You are using a 2TB 5900RPM HDD which is going to load your games slowly, although it shouldn't be too much slower than a 7200RPM drive from 10 years ago. This combined with the single channel memory configuration may be your entire problem. Fix it with a 7200RPM drive or a 500GB-2TB SSD.

Edit 2 - Your SSD is also quite slow and very old (released in 2011) I would just buy a new 500-2TB SSD and either reinstall Windows or clone the drive.

For a 1080 display at 60hz that system is several steps too high end, it's like buying a V8 Supercharged Mustang to drive 3 miles in traffic for groceries.
Actually even 120+fps is far better on a 60Hz monitor than 60fps/60Hz for response time because the frames being output to the monitor are newer for enemy locations. I would say it's more like a car with sloppy handling (60fps/60Hz) vs a car going the same speed but built for racing.

Last edited:
Solution