what could be the problem ?

tonnycassidy25

Honorable
Mar 23, 2015
so exactly 2 week ago i went to my room to play but for some reason all of a sudden my league client wont run as seen here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-olLPWUinOg

and from riot support they tell me that " You may have some problems with the configuration of your system permissions, which will prevent League from launching, or may experience other issues. League of Legends requires administrative privileges to install and run correctly. " well it makes no sense since i didnt do any software installation or changing any settings on my pc it just happen like that all of a sudden, so then i decided to reinstall my windows ,first reinstall everything was ok until i plugged in my hdds ,so i assume it might be a virus ,i downloaded bitdefender 2017 and scan all my hdd all day long and whats odd is that there are no virus found on my hdd and ssds so then i reinstalled my windows again ,and everything works fine until today ,the same problem returns,i know its not the client since it was a fresh install ,and second the client on my laptop and my xeon machine works fine ,so today i decided to try moving my ssd from my xeon machine to my main pc (since both have same z97 board from msi just different cpu) and............... the client on my xeon machine messed up too.............

what could be the problem ? bios ? hardware ? virus ? or bios virus which is very rare ?

tonnycassidy25

Honorable
Mar 23, 2015

i did,still no luck

IceMyth

Honorable
Dec 15, 2015
Hi,

- Did you install anything after you installed league? Mainly after the problem started?
- Did you try Task Manager > end every League process running there then run League again.
- Try Registry repair as it might be registry corrupted

Regards,

tonnycassidy25

Honorable
Mar 23, 2015

1. NO
2.i did
3.i even manage to reinstall the windows

IceMyth

Honorable
Dec 15, 2015
Hi,

The problem I had this issue before but forgot what I did, however I did use a software to clean and fix registry but dont know if it was for LoL or other game as for some reason my registry was corrupted.

Is there any not normal service that running? like eating ram, or cpu or anything?

Regards,

tonnycassidy25

Honorable
Mar 23, 2015

everything else is normal