Question What could cause this no video display issue?

Oct 1, 2020
I’ve been running a very stable Win10 64 but PC for months then a few days ago it failed with no video signal displayed. Since that time I swapped out the monitor, tried both the DisplayPort, and the HDMI graphics Card and internal HDMI and DP ports, tested the Power voltages, swapped the motherboard (reinstalling the same CPU , DDR4 sticks and M2 drives) and even swapped to a 1000watt PSupply ..still get no video out signal.. the POST points to “ no VGA detected” but I have no VGA capability.. only a HDMI and DP ports.. I’m about to put the original MB , Fans and Components Back in, along with the Ryzen 7 CPU and M2 drives but will assume this might be one of the 4ea. 16gb DDR sticks.. what else might cause a “no VGA detected“ in a system that does not support VGA ?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

It's customary to include your full system's specs when posting a troubleshooting thread. Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:

Include the make and model of both PSU's used and their age. Have you tried removing the CMOS batter and then replacing it after 15 minutes?

Oct 1, 2020
ok .. specs below..
include your system's specs like so:
CPU:Ryzen 7 2700
Motherboard: MSI x470 gaming pro carbon
Ram: G.Skill 3200
SSD/HDD: several
GPU: Gigabyte GV-N 2060 - 6GD Rev2PCIE 16
PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE-b
Case: In Win

update.. I’m swapping out 3of 4 DDR4 sticks now.. please advise