what could someone know my ip address find out about me?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brannsiu

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2013
If the history does not show the link then the program deleted its traces .

Actually this is a bad sign. VERY BAD SIGN.

FACTORY RESET IT

Hi, but I only let the browser load the site in probably less than 2 seconds and then I was alert and killed the apps immediately.... I did not see anything load but I sent out the link

in other words, what I did was

1. I copied the link into the url bar and then enter
  2. In less than 2 seconds I killed the browser

nofanneeded

Respectable
Sep 29, 2019
Hi, but I only let the browser load the site in probably less than 2 seconds and then I was alert and killed the apps immediately.... I did not see anything load but I sent out the link

in other words, what I did was

1. I copied the link into the url bar and then enter
  2. In less than 2 seconds I killed the browser

two seconds is more than enough for a program to load and run ,,

nofanneeded

Respectable
Sep 29, 2019
no... i mean the website... i entered the site and hit go and then within the next 2 seconds i killed the browser

the link will not show you any new site , it will just load the program . even in half a second.

by the way , this is going no where , either you simply factory reset . or move on .

brannsiu

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2013
the link will not show you any new site , it will just load the program . even in half a second.

by the way , this is going no where , either you simply factory reset . or move on .

I really cannot do factory reset at the moment because I have a lot of important files that are not easily transferred. However, I have disabled cellular data and WiFi since then.

Can I attempt to find out if there is any suspicious "program" within the file folder ??

Status
Not open for further replies.