What CPU and graphics card should I use to upgrade my Compaq Presario CQ5320F?

Aug 10, 2018
My pc currently Isn't really able to do/ run much because of how weak it is. I understand that I should probably just get a new PC but I don't really have the budget. If I'd to be to give a rough estiment of what my budget would be, it would be under $150 USD. I know that there's not much of ANYTHING I can do with that but I would like to know what my best options are. Also, if possible keep the recommendations as cheap as possible.

This link has the specs/parts in my pc: https://www.cnet.com/products/compaq-presario-cq5320f-athlon-ii-x2-240-2-8-ghz-series/specs/

You can give other recommendations but try to keep recommendations relatively cheap.
Please, don't poke and prod at me for having such a bad PC / low budget.

P.S. I've looked online for stuff about what would I should use to replace my CPU and Graphics card but I cant find anything that has my PC's parts listed. Its almost like my pc only existed for a fraction of a second or sumin.

engineer5261

Reputable
Apr 26, 2016
I'm thinking you might be able to get a used older PC. Like a 2nd / 3rd Gen intel. I really cant recommend any upgrades or anything new in that price range. Where are you based? Can you use Ebay or a similar platform to look for 2nd hand options? You could recycle your RAM / hdisk / monitor / keyboard / mouse and maybe even psu.