[SOLVED] What Custom Cable lengths?

Apr 15, 2020
As per my previous topic, I'll be ordering custom cables, however I have to specify the lengths, and I am not sure which way to go on this. I'd rather extra length than not enough, but am I supposed to measure up my case? - Ideally there'd be some extra length if I ever decide to upgrade.

Is it reasonable to go with 60cm for all? Or is that overkill?

This is for a Super Flower Leadex III Gold 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
I will have the following:
Ryzen 9 3900X
Asus ROG Strix X570-E
be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Rev 2 Case

Happy to provide more information if needed.

Solution
What I did a few years ago, was to install the original cables to my system (plug them in to mobo, gpu, etc), tidy everything up as I would have wanted them to be, and then I measured all cables from the plugs til the points that the cables reached the PSU, adding a few cm more (something like 5) for the PSU plugging and minor errors. They fitted perfectly when my order arrived.

non-serviam

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2012
What I did a few years ago, was to install the original cables to my system (plug them in to mobo, gpu, etc), tidy everything up as I would have wanted them to be, and then I measured all cables from the plugs til the points that the cables reached the PSU, adding a few cm more (something like 5) for the PSU plugging and minor errors. They fitted perfectly when my order arrived.

Solution