What do i do with my broken god like gaming carbon motherboard?

Chris_295

Commendable
Sep 17, 2016
I recently broke a mobo pin on my god like gaming carbon mother board and i recently purchased a new one. what do i do with the damaged board, can i get anything from it?

Solution
Could try ebay, for parts/not working. There are actually ppl who do buy that stuff since it has components and things like sockets/slots etc that they can desolder to repair another board and resell as refurbished. Considering the price of that board, even close to new, I'll bet someone will know a way to repair/replace that busted pin.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Could try ebay, for parts/not working. There are actually ppl who do buy that stuff since it has components and things like sockets/slots etc that they can desolder to repair another board and resell as refurbished. Considering the price of that board, even close to new, I'll bet someone will know a way to repair/replace that busted pin.

Solution

Boopig

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2014
Like what Karadjgne said, people will buy damaged parts to salvage on places like EBay. Or you could see if there are any hardware recycling businesses around willing to buy it, computer parts contain precious materials which will be recycled and sold which is why some businesses are keen to buy old games consoles off people.