What do i need to upgrade on my PC?

camlam999

Commendable
Apr 13, 2016
I have a pretty bad PC and barely get around playing around small games but i need to record bigger and better games, I'm not saying stuff like gta v or nothing just decent graphic games i need to know what i have to upgrade to stop lag when and when not recording i was playing a game and it went from 60 FPS to 6-10 FPS when i was recording and that was on the lowest possible settings, i have a very small budget so anything around $100 or so im selling some old gear to improve upon this pc and also am getting paid soon

Specs:
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics
Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 640
RAM: 4GB (3.5GB usable)

I'm running windows 10 64-bit

Do i need to upgrade my RAM, Graphics Card or Processor? or all, and are their limits to what i can run?

GTX 750 Ti looks like a good upgrade since GPU is your main limitation. Upgrading to 8GB of RAM may also be a good idea (make sure you have 64-bit Windows), but for that we will need your current RAM, your motherboard, and your RAM configuration.

The following is the cheapest (still very good) 750 Ti: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/zotac-video-card-zt7060510m

One of the few perks of NVIDIA's GTX Series is that it supports ShadowPlay which is the most advanced game recording software to date.