What do i need to watch 3D

joeynz

Reputable
Jan 5, 2018
Hey,

I am just wondering what i need to watch 3d movies. i currently have a 3d projector however i have not been using the 3d on it.... and im just wondering what i need to get it going in both hardware and software requirements. i have heard that i need a expensive Blu-ray player to run 3d?, is this true or can i get away with just a program on my PC? because i don't have a blu ray player the movie needs to be in a digital format downloaded from somewhere...is this even possible???

I really want to be able to watch my favorite movies in 3d in decent quality so any advice is much appreciated :)

My Specs -
Ryzen 3 1300x @3.9Ghz
Nvidea Geforce GTX 1050 Ti
8Gbs DDR4 @2666Mhz

Solution
3d movies. Physically there's no difference in ability needed, if your pc can get 2d movies to the projector, it'll get 3d movies there just the same. All you'll need is the 3d glasses for the specific projector as different.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
3d movies. Physically there's no difference in ability needed, if your pc can get 2d movies to the projector, it'll get 3d movies there just the same. All you'll need is the 3d glasses for the specific projector as different.

Solution