What do you guys think of my "budget" PC build? (:

Authonious

Commendable
Feb 10, 2017
So,i am building a PC by myself for the first time.
Here is my build:

PSU: DeepCool DN500 500W
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-H110M-A DDR4
CPU: Intel Core i5-6600
RAM: DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 2800MHz G.SKILL RipjawsV
GPU: RX 480 NITRO+OC 8GB (I have it right now)

Anything will be helpful from you guys!

And i just want to see your guys's thoughts on my build.

Thanks for participating!

Solution
nice system
required changes:
change the PSU to a higher quality unit, such as a CXm, Seasonic, Corsair, or EVGA gold unit
optional changes:
grab a B150 board such as the Mortar or Bazooka, for more features and higher bandwidth PCIE lanes that greatly benefit the RX 48-, H170 if you can
change to a i5 6600k and a Z170 set if you want to try overclocking to squeeze more juice out of the system

Ryan_78

Honorable
nice system
required changes:
change the PSU to a higher quality unit, such as a CXm, Seasonic, Corsair, or EVGA gold unit
optional changes:
grab a B150 board such as the Mortar or Bazooka, for more features and higher bandwidth PCIE lanes that greatly benefit the RX 48-, H170 if you can
change to a i5 6600k and a Z170 set if you want to try overclocking to squeeze more juice out of the system

Solution

Authonious

Commendable
Feb 10, 2017

Thanks for the answer! I was thinking about getting a Z170 and an 6600k to overclock it,but i then i saw that my wallet didn't have enough money(LUL). Although i feel like i made a mistake getting the DeepCool PSU(I already have it so...Can't change it :/) But i don't know,we shall see we shall see!

Can't wait to get my hands on the motherboad and the CPU! That is going to be my first time experience playing games at 1080p Ultra! So HYPED!

My current rig:
MB: Shitty FoxConn that i can't get my RX 480 working on,due to old BIOS.
RAM: 2x4 shitty KingSton DDR3
CPU: i3 2120 3.4 GHz
GPU: GT 630 2GB :/

Thanks for participating!!