Jan 23, 2021
So listen , I want to have a pc for streaming purposes only , here and there I might play gta role play on the pc but that’s it ! The main thing I wanna do with the pc is stream from my console to obs with animated overlays ! I don’t play the type games the require 100’s of fps I enjoy playing sport games such as nba2k and madden , I also play warzone too ! But I was wondering would it be better to build a pc or buy a pre built if I’m on a 350$ budget , what do u suggest ? And another thing I want you to know is I’ve never had or built a pc !

Solution
By capture card are u talking bout elgato or no?
Yes...Elgato, Plugable, AVerMedia, etc...

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/pk9Y8J

I am assuming you have the mouse, keyboard, monitor, ethernet etc...
And for the OS you can buy the key online for cheaper.
This is slightly over your budget.
Since the system will be used for streaming a dedicated GPU is not required. The integrated GPU on the 3200G will do.

I have setup streaming PCs with 5th and 6th generation Intel CPUs...some of them even refurbished.
So listen , I want to have a pc for streaming purposes only , here and there I might play gta role play on the pc but that’s it ! The main thing I wanna do with the pc is stream from my console to obs with animated overlays ! I don’t play the type games the require 100’s of fps I enjoy playing sport games such as nba2k and madden , I also play warzone too ! But I was wondering would it be better to build a pc or buy a pre built if I’m on a 350$ budget , what do u suggest ? And another thing I want you to know is I’ve never had or built a pc !
If you want a PC "for streaming purposes only" it does not have to be expensive like a gaming PC...but your need to get a capture card.
A good capture card could eat half of your budget.

Jan 15, 2021

That budget is a bit tight, but can be done. You will need to focus on a CPU with decent integrated graphics. Forget about a GPU, at these times the prices are too high even for a cheap streaming build. I would recommend some Ryzen CPUs with integrated graphics, and a good PSU like corsair or seasonic. The rest can be cheaped out on easily.

Jan 23, 2021
That budget is a bit tight, but can be done. You will need to focus on a CPU with decent integrated graphics. Forget about a GPU, at these times the prices are too high even for a cheap streaming build. I would recommend some Ryzen CPUs with integrated graphics, and a good PSU like corsair or seasonic. The rest can be cheaped out on easily.
Could u text me on social media’s and help me with ordering parts I would need ?

Jan 15, 2021
Could u text me on social media’s and help me with ordering parts I would need ?

GTA 5 runs at 30-40 fps with the processor graphics alone and the GPU produces similar results so it isn't too bad for a stream, just a bit less appealing.

By capture card are u talking bout elgato or no?
Yes...Elgato, Plugable, AVerMedia, etc...

Since the system will be used for streaming a dedicated GPU is not required. The integrated GPU on the 3200G will do.

I have setup streaming PCs with 5th and 6th generation Intel CPUs...some of them even refurbished.

Solution
Jan 23, 2021

GTA 5 runs at 30-40 fps with the processor graphics alone and the GPU produces similar results so it isn't too bad for a stream, just a bit less appealing.
Is there a spec on the pc I can pay more on to make it more appealing to the viewers ?