What do you recommended between asus strix gtx970 and gigabyte g1 gaming gtx 970?

Ryanseng

Reputable
Nov 20, 2014
What do you guys recommended? i was wondering which brand might be better at their cooling system and which might oc a little bit more stable. Pls comment to tell me. Thank you:ange:

biggilly

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013
Just got the strix.playing advanced warfare its realy quiet and fans not even kiked at all,used software that come with it to hear what the fans sound like at 100 % and not realy noticeable..great card

biggilly

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013
I had the palit jetstream,nice card just very very very loud,i sent it back as may ov been faulty,and it wasnt sitting straight in my case probably due to no backplate poor build

-cmi-

Reputable
Sep 29, 2014

The main reason why i sold my Palit Jetstream 970. Same issue with you, the build quality is really poor and it not sitting straight inside my casing. End up optimize for Gigabyte G1 Gaming version. Everything was good and great. Good build quality, nice LED, nice look, OC like a beast any many more.

To answer TS question, if you looking for best performer, Gigabyte G1 970 are your top pick. Just make sure your case are big enough to install this long card. Both Strix and G1 got great cooling though.