What do you think about my pc changes?

Solution
don't get the founder edition, the cooler sucks
i think ryzen is the better choice at that kind of price, something like Ryzen 7 1700 (the mobo price should be cheaper too) / the 1700X if u're planning on using the water cooler
for SSD it's not necessary to go with 1 TB, i personally rather use a SSD just to store my OS and basic stuff

Edit:
i'm suggesting the Ryzen just as a mean of saving up some extra cash for the monitor, on the 4k, u won't need the 7700k since u won't be pushing above 60 fps anyway, on 1440p, the difference between i7 7700k and R7 1700 is pretty near so it's a better choice imo
don't get the founder edition, the cooler sucks
i think ryzen is the better choice at that kind of price, something like Ryzen 7 1700 (the mobo price should be cheaper too) / the 1700X if u're planning on using the water cooler
for SSD it's not necessary to go with 1 TB, i personally rather use a SSD just to store my OS and basic stuff

Edit:
i'm suggesting the Ryzen just as a mean of saving up some extra cash for the monitor, on the 4k, u won't need the 7700k since u won't be pushing above 60 fps anyway, on 1440p, the difference between i7 7700k and R7 1700 is pretty near so it's a better choice imo

Solution