Discussion What do you think about these visual upgrades?

Hi,i currently have a rather trash case,paired with a stock cooler (i3 3240),paired with more trash case accessories.
I highly regret paying 40$ for this case back in December 2019 and i want to upgrade everything.
Lets start from the case:
- I want to move from the trash RGB case (which i for some reason loved when i was 14,but i am a grown man now lol ) I already decided what case i want,the Cooler Master HAF X. I will replace the side panel with a full clear tempered glass side panel,also i will move the side panel cooler,on the top.
Lets move on to the cpu cooler:
- I will buy a new cpu/mobo/ram combo around June,very likely a 10th gen i3/i5,or 11th gen,but i will see what the prices of those will be around that time. Lets say i get the 10400F, i dont want to cool it with the stock cooler. I want to buy Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO LED RED, to match my case,i also think it will be more than enough for the i5 (i mean if a stock cooler can cool it,this will have no problems).
For the ram:
- I already decided,i will 99,9% go with the Patriot Viper Blackout 2x8gb 3000mhz.
For the GPU:
- I will be keeping my GIGABYTE R9 380 4GB G1 , i will replace it in 2-3 years,more than enough for the games i play (1080p)
Accessories:
- I plan to buy Cooler Master Vertical GPU Mounting Kit V1,to mount my GPU vertically,also i want it to cover my Micro Atx motherboard,so it doesnt look so short if that makes sense.
So:
  • Case upgrade
  • Cooler upgrade
  • Non-RGB ram
  • Mounting kit
Anything else i am missing?
Ofcourse,i will make sure i buy the cpu (+ hyper 212)/mobo/ram,after that i will buy the case and the VGPU mounting kit.
Thanks in advance.
I cant wait to post the build for you guys to see : )

always make sure you have a high quality PSU. you want to make sure you have proper power to get the most out of your components and you also don't want some cheap junk or OEM power supply malfunctioning and taking all or some of your components with it.

there are quite a bit better options than the CM Hyper 212 EVO these days for around the same price, if you're not dead set on that one i'm sure those of us here could recommend something.

Reactions: Dj0gany
always make sure you have a high quality PSU. you want to make sure you have proper power to get the most out of your components and you also don't want some cheap junk or OEM power supply malfunctioning and taking all or some of your components with it.

there are quite a bit better options than the CM Hyper 212 EVO these days for around the same price, if you're not dead set on that one i'm sure those of us here could recommend something.
I have a CHIEFTEC ELP 700S :)
The best powersupply there is ; )
Im just kidding.
Long story short:
In december 2019 i bought the r9 380,i had a lenovo prebuild with a trash psu.
To replace that psu,i needed money,but i was lucky enough to get a offering from my uncle,twhich was to help him work on his house and land for 2-3 days ,and i get this psu for free.
I am replacing it as soon as i buy a better gpu.
So i will keep it for 2 more years.
I already know there are better options.
But for 35$,is there anything better than the EVO?
Keep in mind i live in Serbia,so not much in stock here.
Thank you for the response.

Edit: Also im not pushing the psu to the max.
i3 3240 with a 380 consumes what,like 350-400W at max?

- I want to move from the trash RGB case (which i for some reason loved when i was 14,but i am a grown man now lol ) I already decided what case i want,the Cooler Master HAF X. I will replace the side panel with a full clear tempered glass side panel,also i will move the side panel cooler,on the top.
Actually, I kind of like the looks of the trash RGB case better, though it probably has limited airflow considering the acrylic panel in front and not much in the way of exhaust vents either. : P

I mean, it's a more modern-looking design, as most new cases have moved to that sort of minimalistic look in recent years. Unless you have a lot of drives to install, a full-tower case is probably going to be overkill, and unnecessarily heavy and bulky. And apparently, the HAF X first came out way back in 2004, which probably explains why it includes eSATA and Firewire ports on the front, which you are unlikely to find much use for today. It's probably a good case in terms of airflow, and having external drive bays on the front means you can easily add additional front panel IO like additional USB ports and card readers and so on, but there might be better (and somewhat less massive) designs worth considering today. Unless you want massive, and are maybe seeing it for a good price or something.

Actually, I kind of like the looks of the trash RGB case better, though it probably has limited airflow considering the acrylic panel in front and not much in the way of exhaust vents either. : P

I mean, it's a more modern-looking design, as most new cases have moved to that sort of minimalistic look in recent years. Unless you have a lot of drives to install, a full-tower case is probably going to be overkill, and unnecessarily heavy and bulky. And apparently, the HAF X first came out way back in 2004, which probably explains why it includes eSATA and Firewire ports on the front, which you are unlikely to find much use for today. It's probably a good case in terms of airflow, and having external drive bays on the front means you can easily add additional front panel IO like additional USB ports and card readers and so on, but there might be better (and somewhat less massive) designs worth considering today. Unless you want massive, and are maybe seeing it for a good price or something.
I want a big case.
I really big case.
i will be running 3x1tb hdd's.
Alongside a 250gb 860 evo.
I plan to do some heavy modding in this case (already planning to replace the side panel,with a clean tempered glass panel,so i can have a better look in my components),i will move the side panel fan,on the top.
Its big and spacious.
Since i was a kid i always wanted a case like that.
I appreciate your post,people have different opinions and like different things.
I wanted to go with the ASUS ROG HELIOS,but costs 3/4 of my whole pc xD
Thank you again for the response.
What do you think about the cooler,vgpu mount and what would you add/improve in my future setup?

I have a CHIEFTEC ELP 700S
appears to be some sort of eastern European manufacturer, or maybe just where this series is retailed, that produces rather low quality\generic types of hardware.
that PSU in particular has decent ratings and if you trust the manufacturer's specs, it could be fine for a rather low power system.
But for 35$,is there anything better than the EVO?
most of the significantly better air coolers start ~$20-30 more. considering you have a very old CPU, unless you plan on upgrading to something decent sometime soon, the CM 212 EVO should do you okay with a good set of fans on it and good case airflow.
Actually, I kind of like the looks of the trash RGB case better, though it probably has limited airflow considering the acrylic panel in front and not much in the way of exhaust vents either
i'd have to agree that the original case looks much better but has got to have terrible airflow. i really don't even see a point to the front fans since there is practically no vents for them to pull cool air in from. they would just be recycling already heated air and it appears to have no other vents in top or sides either. just the rear exhaust.

the HAF X may be large but a 1/3 of the interior is taken up with 5.25" and internal drive bays. if these are removable, it would make it a better option. if not, i wouldn't bother with it. you aren't going to get very good airflow with the lack of front fan spaces.
what are they charging for it? don't think i'd pay more than $10 for a case of that age and design.

one big problem these days is finding hardware in stock. most of the retailers i browse are out of most of the better priced\better functioning items. one decent case manufacturer i still find widely available is Rajintek. their PONOS MS has very good airflow and fits your criteria; relatively cheap, BIG, & supports 3x 3.5" HDs also with spaces for 2.5" drives. whether you can find one available near enough to you with free or low shipping rates is another matter.

one more thing, with a BIG case; you have to ensure you have good enough fans to move air through it efficiently. so you may want to set aside some of your budget for obtaining those also.

appears to be some sort of eastern European manufacturer, or maybe just where this series is retailed, that produces rather low quality\generic types of hardware.
that PSU in particular has decent ratings and if you trust the manufacturer's specs, it could be fine for a rather low power system.
most of the significantly better air coolers start ~$20-30 more. considering you have a very old CPU, unless you plan on upgrading to something decent sometime soon, the CM 212 EVO should do you okay with a good set of fans on it and good case airflow.
i'd have to agree that the original case looks much better but has got to have terrible airflow. i really don't even see a point to the front fans since there is practically no vents for them to pull cool air in from. they would just be recycling already heated air and it appears to have no other vents in top or sides either. just the rear exhaust.

the HAF X may be large but a 1/3 of the interior is taken up with 5.25" and internal drive bays. if these are removable, it would make it a better option. if not, i wouldn't bother with it. you aren't going to get very good airflow with the lack of front fan spaces.
what are they charging for it? don't think i'd pay more than $10 for a case of that age and design.

one big problem these days is finding hardware in stock. most of the retailers i browse are out of most of the better priced\better functioning items. one decent case manufacturer i still find widely available is Rajintek. their PONOS MS has very good airflow and fits your criteria; relatively cheap, BIG, & supports 3x 3.5" HDs also with spaces for 2.5" drives. whether you can find one available near enough to you with free or low shipping rates is another matter.

one more thing, with a BIG case; you have to ensure you have good enough fans to move air through it efficiently. so you may want to set aside some of your budget for obtaining those also.
I talked to the owner of the case,found it on the used market.
The case is coming with 1x230mm LED fan on the front.
1x140mm rear exhaust fan.
1x200mm top exhaust fan.
1x230mm side panel fan.
I think that is more than enough for that case and my components,is it not?
I really like the case,i just got addicted to it at first site.
As a kid,when i went to my uncle's place,he used to have a BEAST of a gaming pc.
SLI 780 SLI,2600K,16gb of ram,120mm AIO for the cpu,similar case to the HAF X.
A pure beast for its time.
When he was moving to a different place,he dropped the pc down the stairs.
The motherboard broke and he just got a laptop and never bothered to fix it after that.
He sold all those parts,so i kinda got the love for those cases back then.
As i said,3HDD's and a SSD is enough for me,since i really dont need more.
I think you can actually remove both hdd cages in the HAF X.
That PONOS case is not available in my country.
I plan to upgrade to 10th/11th intel,whatever i can buy around June.
Will the 212 EVO RED LED be enough?
I dont need some extra cool temps,i know the limits of all of my components,and if a stock cooler can cool a cpu,a better aftermarket should have no problems.
I dont know about the psu,some say its complete garbage,some say its decent,but i would rather not risk it with a better GPU,especially if this GPU situation continues for 2 more years.
Thank you for your replies : )

you want more cool air coming in than warm air going out for a bit of positive pressure to keep forcing the heated air out through any available exhaust points while still pushing the cooled air over your components. if you are exhausting more air out than is being pulled in, you will more than likely be removing the cool air before it even has a chance to help cool your components so it becomes redundant.

the 10th\11th gen Intel CPUs are notoriously hot. most recommend liquid cooling for any type of gaming or overclocked work system. though a good air cooler should work fine with very good fans and if you have very good case airflow.

i would really continue to search for a better designed case that fits your budget and is available. if the HAF X is very cheap, go ahead and give it a try. i wouldn't expect much from it though in terms of good system-wide temps with your current setup. and much worse if you do upgrade to more modern hardware down the road.
what i would consider good for this setup: idling ~30-40° \ maxing ~65-75° for both CPU & GPU.

you want more cool air coming in than warm air going out for a bit of positive pressure to keep forcing the heated air out through any available exhaust points while still pushing the cooled air over your components. if you are exhausting more air out than is being pulled in, you will more than likely be removing the cool air before it even has a chance to help cool your components so it becomes redundant.

the 10th\11th gen Intel CPUs are notoriously hot. most recommend liquid cooling for any type of gaming or overclocked work system. though a good air cooler should work fine with very good fans and if you have very good case airflow.

i would really continue to search for a better designed case that fits your budget and is available. if the HAF X is very cheap, go ahead and give it a try. i wouldn't expect much from it though in terms of good system-wide temps with your current setup. and much worse if you do upgrade to more modern hardware down the road.
what i would consider good for this setup: idling ~30-40° \ maxing ~65-75° for both CPU & GPU.
I dont get above 60C on the cpu,ever.
Although it is a 9 year old i3....
The gpu is designed to run at high temps,keeping it under 75C in high usage situations is imposible.
In nfs heat,in the garage i get avg of 85C,when im driving it cools down to 75C.
BTW i clean and repaste it every 3-4 months.
Thank you for the advice.
I wont do anything until i get the case,i need to have a feel of it,if that makes sense xD

i really don't even see a point to the front fans since there is practically no vents for them to pull cool air in from. they would just be recycling already heated air and it appears to have no other vents in top or sides either. just the rear exhaust.
I suspect that case probably has the bottom of the front shroud open to allow air to enter through there. Which is not ideal, but the limited rear vents would likely be limiting the airflow of those three front fans anyway.

They mentioned considering something like an i5-10400, or it's 11th-gen equivalent, and those processors should have relatively modest heat output. Something an 8-core i7 at higher clocks would probably be best served by a heftier cooling system though. Especially if it's in a big full-tower case with multiple large 200+mm fans.

What do you think about the cooler,vgpu mount and what would you add/improve in my future setup?
I thought the rest of the plans sounded fine enough. A Hyper 212 EVO should be decent for that level of processor, though as has been said, you might be able to find something a little nicer for not much more. I personally would prefer the looks of a black cooler over one with bare aluminum and copper like that in an otherwise black system. For example, something like a Hyper 212 Black or 212 Black RGB, or an Arctic Freezer 33 or 34, and those newer coolers can cool a little better than a 212 LED as well. Some models don't have LED lighting though, and they will probably cost a little more. A vertical GPU mount might look nice but otherwise doesn't serve much purpose. In some cases they can also negatively impact cooling as well, though I think that case is wide enough where that might not be a problem. A bracket like that will block a lot of PCI slots though, if you have need of them. I would normally recommend upgrading the graphics card as well, though graphics card prices are really bad right now, and probably will be for a number of months to come.

their PONOS MS has very good airflow and fits your criteria; relatively cheap, BIG, & supports 3x 3.5" HDs also with spaces for 2.5" drives.
It's not exactly big compared to a full tower like a HAF X though. Comparing specs, the HAF X is nearly 10% wider, 25% taller and 25% deeper, and weighs almost twice as much. : P

I suspect that case probably has the bottom of the front shroud open to allow air to enter through there. Which is not ideal, but the limited rear vents would likely be limiting the airflow of those three front fans anyway.

They mentioned considering something like an i5-10400, or it's 11th-gen equivalent, and those processors should have relatively modest heat output. Something an 8-core i7 at higher clocks would probably be best served by a heftier cooling system though. Especially if it's in a big full-tower case with multiple large 200+mm fans.

I thought the rest of the plans sounded fine enough. A Hyper 212 EVO should be decent for that level of processor, though as has been said, you might be able to find something a little nicer for not much more. I personally would prefer the looks of a black cooler over one with bare aluminum and copper like that in an otherwise black system. For example, something like a Hyper 212 Black or 212 Black RGB, or an Arctic Freezer 33 or 34, and those newer coolers can cool a little better than a 212 LED as well. Some models don't have LED lighting though, and they will probably cost a little more. A vertical GPU mount might look nice but otherwise doesn't serve much purpose. In some cases they can also negatively impact cooling as well, though I think that case is wide enough where that might not be a problem. A bracket like that will block a lot of PCI slots though, if you have need of them. I would normally recommend upgrading the graphics card as well, though graphics card prices are really bad right now, and probably will be for a number of months to come.

It's not exactly big compared to a full tower like a HAF X though. Comparing specs, the HAF X is nearly 10% wider, 25% taller and 25% deeper, and weighs almost twice as much. : P
Thank you for your reply.
A originally thought about going with the hyper 212 evo black rgb,but its 2x more expensive than the original 212 led i wanted,though i will see,there is still a lot of time until June comes.
I wanted to go with a vgpu mount since i think it looks cool,and it will also block the pcie slot and everything beneath it,and that is kinda what i wanted,since i think it will seem that i have a atx motherboard xD.
I am aware of the temp increase though,i will for sure have to keep an eye on that.
I will upgrade the gpu in 2 years. A lot of time for prices of gpu's to come down,and also i think a r9 380 4gb will be enough for 1080p for 2 more years,atleast with the games i play.Also cpu/mobo/ram is my current priority,since im still on i3 3240.
I always appreciate when people take time and reply with long explanations and answers,folks like you and geofelt do that often i see.
Again, thank you for your reply : )

I wanted to go with a vgpu mount since i think it looks cool,and it will also block the pcie slot and everything beneath it,and that is kinda what i wanted,since i think it will seem that i have a atx motherboard xD.
I am aware of the temp increase though,i will for sure have to keep an eye on that.
if you leave the side panel fan in place, it would be blowing directly into the vertical mounted GPU's fans. which would actually be better for your GPU temps than your average traditional setup.
though it will in turn block a lot of the cooler air that would have been flowing over your motherboard and other components.
I really like the case,i just got addicted to it at first site.
As a kid,when i went to my uncle's place,he used to have a BEAST of a gaming pc.
Cooler Master does still make some over the top designed and extra large cases that may peak your interest that are better designed for today's setups.
if you decide against the HAF X, maybe check out their current lineup: Cooler Master Mid\Full Towers.
I suspect that case probably has the bottom of the front shroud open to allow air to enter through there.
exactly what i meant by "practically no vents". only the bottom would be actually pulling in any cool air, and that would even be a limited amount.
It's not exactly big compared to a full tower like a HAF X though. Comparing specs, the HAF X is nearly 10% wider, 25% taller and 25% deeper, and weighs almost twice as much.
even if it takes up a lot of space on the desk, most cases of that age were not very modular and with all the crap included inside(5.25" bays, etc) you cannot make much use of that extra space like you can in most smaller, though still larger than average, nicer modern cases. the Rajintek i mentioned, and nicer ones similar to it, have a much more open space to work with. of course you can also find similar over-sized full ATX designs.
1219-IMG_0361.jpg

if you leave the side panel fan in place, it would be blowing directly into the vertical mounted GPU's fans. which would actually be better for your GPU temps than your average traditional setup.
though it will in turn block a lot of the cooler air that would have been flowing over your motherboard and other components.
Cooler Master does still make some over the top designed and extra large cases that may peak your interest that are better designed for today's setups.
if you decide against the HAF X, maybe check out their current lineup: Cooler Master Mid\Full Towers.
exactly what i meant by "practically no vents". only the bottom would be actually pulling in any cool air, and that would even be a limited amount.
even if it takes up a lot of space on the desk, most cases of that age were not very modular and with all the crap included inside(5.25" bays, etc) you cannot make much use of that extra space like you can in most smaller, though still larger than average, nicer modern cases. the Rajintek i mentioned, and nicer ones similar to it, have a much more open space to work with. of course you can also find similar over-sized full ATX designs.
1219-IMG_0361.jpg
Thanks for replying.
Every new cm case in my shops are way over 100$ sadly.

yeah, that sucks most online retailers don't offer much for options with shipping to eastern areas of Europe or anywhere in the middle-east. i've seen complaints before that people were paying double for electronics due to shipping fees and sometimes waited months for delivery, when they could find a site that would deliver at all.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
The HAF X has been modded, and modded, and modded some more, there's plenty of vids on That subject, so sky's the limit on what you can do with that case. But do be careful of fitment. Many of those coolers only fit After removal of the side fan, and the airflow characteristics were never great to start with without some changes.

That Chieftec psu. Ooof. A supposed 700w psu with only 2x 6+2pin pcie is a dead giveaway. Claims of 54A on the 12v rail don't support such low possible pcie output. There's 450w units out that support 2x 6+2pin. I'd not be surprised at all to see that fail under a 500w load, or less. Certainly won't hold up for long in any sort of hotbox testing upto 50°C. Those claims and measurements were most likely done at 20°C.
That's like giving a car thief $20 and your car keys and telling him to park the car close. Reality + your expectations not being the same thing.

Personally, I like the case. Or should say I did. But after owning a Define R5 (that's a huge box for atx mid) and not having anything but space inside, smaller just looks better imho. The 380/390 is tiny, a couple hdds take up no space, even the footprint of hyper212 is small. And mATX mobo on top of that? Throw a hotdog down a hallway. Just makes the case look huge, the components look rediculous inside. Empty, wasted space.

For interior, use argb strips. Way better overall visually than a couple of misplaced rgb/argb fans.

For tips, go visit the user gallery, there's plenty of pics of smaller cases that look packed, larger cases that look empty, rgb fans and strip lit cases.

The HAF X has been modded, and modded, and modded some more, there's plenty of vids on That subject, so sky's the limit on what you can do with that case. But do be careful of fitment. Many of those coolers only fit After removal of the side fan, and the airflow characteristics were never great to start with without some changes.

That Chieftec psu. Ooof. A supposed 700w psu with only 2x 6+2pin pcie is a dead giveaway. Claims of 54A on the 12v rail don't support such low possible pcie output. There's 450w units out that support 2x 6+2pin. I'd not be surprised at all to see that fail under a 500w load, or less. Certainly won't hold up for long in any sort of hotbox testing upto 50°C. Those claims and measurements were most likely done at 20°C.
That's like giving a car thief $20 and your car keys and telling him to park the car close. Reality + your expectations not being the same thing.

Personally, I like the case. Or should say I did. But after owning a Define R5 (that's a huge box for atx mid) and not having anything but space inside, smaller just looks better imho. The 380/390 is tiny, a couple hdds take up no space, even the footprint of hyper212 is small. And mATX mobo on top of that? Throw a hotdog down a hallway. Just makes the case look huge, the components look rediculous inside. Empty, wasted space.

For interior, use argb strips. Way better overall visually than a couple of misplaced rgb/argb fans.

For tips, go visit the user gallery, there's plenty of pics of smaller cases that look packed, larger cases that look empty, rgb fans and strip lit cases.
Thank you for your response.
I plan to get a 3 fan gpu,so that should take up more space.
To fill up even more space,i will put a toy or something in the case.
Thanks for the tip on argb strip,will get those,atleast that is in stock xD.
Who knows,i might be able to afford a ATX motherboard by June,if so,the case would look more filled up.
I can probably sell my i3 3240,24gb of ram and oem motherboard for 70-80$ on the used market,that should bring me closer to 400$ saved by June,so i will see what i can afford by then.
The main reason i want to upgrade my case is because i get annoyed with my current one since it doesnt have any space to work with.
Cable mananging is a terror in that case,no cutout for cpu power connectors,literally no space under that psu shroud to hide the cables,bad cable managing cutouts,its just really bad.
On top of that, only a 80mm rear exhaust doesnt help either,no top exhaust fans no nothing.
Only 140mm tall air coolers....
I already know about the chieftec psu...
I will replace it when i buy a new gpu,i think it can hold for 2 more years.
Thank you for your response : )

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Hah, I'm running mITX in a case literally smaller than some shoeboxes, with full custom loop on Dual 240mm rads, so you don't have a leg to stand on in the 'I've got no room' argument lol 🤣. That was a nightmare to wire/loop. 😁

Also no exhaust fans at all, rear or otherwise 😱
Come to think of it, I've only used a rear exhaust fan fo 2 years out of the last 8 or so, and only because I had a tower cooler.
But I do get where you are coming from with an air-cooled pc and sub-optimal airflow.

Could easily mod that case to fit a 120mm top-rear, just need a dremel with fine cutting blade and plenty of patience to add some slots in top. Or even just a drill press or hand drill and jig. Or if lazy, a large holesaw for a full sized hole and use some wire mesh/wire fan protector. Coat of paint and some matte clear, all good.

Thank you for the advice,i 've already thought about doing that,but i just cant be bothered with it to be honest.
One thing i also hate about it is the acrilyc side panel,and a plastic front panel.

i want,the Cooler Master HAF X. I will replace the side panel with a full clear tempered glass side panel
Does Cooler Master HAF X have such side panel options? Or are you going to make it yourself?
I want to buy Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO LED RED, to match my case
Not really that efficient cooler. For 4core/4thread cpu it's fine. 10400F is 6core/12thread cpu. You'll need a better cpu cooler.

Does Cooler Master HAF X have such side panel options? Or are you going to make it yourself?

Not really that efficient cooler. For 4core/4thread cpu it's fine. 10400F is 6core/12thread cpu. You'll need a better cpu cooler.
I will be making my own panel.
I plan to cut the existing side panel in the middle ,but leave 1cm between the big cutout and the edge of the panel.
In that big cutout i will glue a clean glass panel,and that way i will have no problems removing and returning the side panel.
I will probably go for the hyper 212 evo rgb black,the newer one.Is that enough to cool it?

Last edited:

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
The only difference in all the Hyper212 series is the mounting system used on the Black and newer. CM swiped a page from Noctua and has almost copied that secufirm idea to a T. Far better mounting than All the prior coolers.

But it's still basically the same 140w budget tower with different fans, different looks and similar performance.

The only difference in all the Hyper212 series is the mounting system used on the Black and newer. CM swiped a page from Noctua and has almost copied that secufirm idea to a T. Far better mounting than All the prior coolers.

But it's still basically the same 140w budget tower with different fans, different looks and similar performance.
This is the shop https://gigatron.rs/racunari-i-komp...=!attr_valDa&Tip=!attr_valCPU&poredak=rastuci
I wouldnt want to spend more than 6000 rsd on it.
Perphaps the Artic Freezer Esport 34 red which is 5499rsd ?
I would really be stretching the budget,with the Cooler MasterMasterLite 240mm AIO, which is 7799 rsd,but if its worth it,i might go for it based on your decision.