Just to note, you can't buy it at these prices if you are in NOT in the USA
Yes, I doA couple of questions for you to think about in response.
Do you want ray tracing? If not then GTX 1660 ti might be an alternative depending what prices are like for you locally. You could wait for Navi but we don't have a release date currently.
Do you plan to overclock much? The stock cooler with the Ryzen CPUs are pretty good.
It depends on what you have for a system now and if you're willing to wait the amount of time before Ryzen 3 will be on sale and at your doorstep. Right now, 2nd gen Ryzen chips are dirt cheap. I myself am sometimes tempted to purchase a R7 2700x. That chip is a monster.I guess I will wait till computex, we'll see prices. What guys you think
Yeah defUntil yesterday I was sure about buying 2600 and rtx 2060, but since I wait for new computer for about 7 years from now, I guess couple months won't be much difference to me.
So I can think I will wait until new Ryzen, and if Na'Vi will be at jaw-dropping price as AMD 'leaks 'sayI will get it. (will see at Computex)
If not I'd buy rtx and 2600 as previously said.
Is it good idea?