Question What do you think about this build

Hello,

I have 2 questions to you guys.

1) I'd like to know what you think about this build

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/4npWFt
My budget is 5000 PLN ~ 1100 USD (Pc parts are more expensive in Poland)

2) Should i get RTX 2060 or wait for Navi

Sorry for bad english :(
Just to note, you can't buy it at these prices if you are in NOT in the USA
You have to buy from your country using your currency. I can see you have 5000PLN but I don't know what country that is

A couple of questions for you to think about in response.

Do you want ray tracing? If not then GTX 1660 ti might be an alternative depending what prices are like for you locally. You could wait for Navi but we don't have a release date currently.

Do you plan to overclock much? The stock cooler with the Ryzen CPUs are pretty good.

Solid build, but a few things I would do:
  1. A $70 cpu cooler is not necessary for the 2600. I'd start out with the stock cooler and allocate your money towards a higher capacity Adata XPG.
  2. Ditch the 2tb HDD and allocate funds to a higher capacity ADATA XPG. It is such a pain to have to constantly free up drive space on a ssd that small and you can always add a spare hdd in the future.
  3. Funds saved from above should be considered to be allocated to a better power supply. If you can go with a better quality power supply like EVGA or Seasonic and get a 650w unit. This way you won't have to upgrade the PSU in the future if you want to upgrade the graphics card to something that draws more power.
  4. If you can, get a 1080p monitor that is 24 inches. It is the standard.
Overall that's a great build for the money and now is one of the best times to purchase if you want to save money on 2nd gen, as Ryzen 3rd will be releasing in the next month or two.

May 8, 2019
A couple of questions for you to think about in response.

Do you want ray tracing? If not then GTX 1660 ti might be an alternative depending what prices are like for you locally. You could wait for Navi but we don't have a release date currently.

Do you plan to overclock much? The stock cooler with the Ryzen CPUs are pretty good.
Yes, I do

Computex is at the end of May; I believe we are expecting more information about the Ryzen 3000 series, and if we're lucky perhaps some announcement about Navi. If you're not in a rush to build a new PC this month, then I would suggest waiting for AMD's announcement and then make your purchase afterwards.

May 8, 2019
Until yesterday I was sure about buying 2600 and rtx 2060, but since I wait for new computer for about 7 years from now, I guess couple months won't be much difference to me.
So I can think I will wait until new Ryzen, and if Na'Vi will be at jaw-dropping price as AMD 'leaks 'sayI will get it. (will see at Computex)
If not I'd buy rtx and 2600 as previously said.
Is it good idea?

Until yesterday I was sure about buying 2600 and rtx 2060, but since I wait for new computer for about 7 years from now, I guess couple months won't be much difference to me.
So I can think I will wait until new Ryzen, and if Na'Vi will be at jaw-dropping price as AMD 'leaks 'sayI will get it. (will see at Computex)
If not I'd buy rtx and 2600 as previously said.
Is it good idea?
Yeah def