[SOLVED] What do you think about this pc build

Oct 15, 2019
Any changes you would make for the same or a little higher price range?

AEROCOOL Case Bolt Mini
Coolermaster MWE Bronze 450W
ASUS PRIME H310M-R
i3-9100F
GTX 1650 Asus Strix 4GB
Ddr4 8Gb 3200Mhz Xpg Gammix D30 Red Adata
ADATA SU630SS-240GQ-R 240GB SSD

I was also wondering if it is worth to buy
COOLER MASTER MASTERBOX Q300L or THERMALTAKE H100 TG Case instead of the one above.

Last edited:
Solution
That case is rather starved for airflow too, but it's probably better than these others you've mentioned AND as geofelt stated, your system will be relatively low heat anyhow so it won't be a major problem in any case although heat is always a concern, regardless of hardware. Even more so because I feel like the case is one of those things that you should always be looking at a case model that is more than just "what works for THIS build" and is more in line with "this will work for MANY years and several builds" because if you should decide to upgrade to a higher TDP processor and/or graphics card than what this current build might use, you could run yourself into a situation where you are kicking yourself because you may end up...
Worth is something only YOU can determine.
Looks count in a case, you will be living with it for a long time.
Buy what you love, bust your budget if you need to.

Up to a point, if a case has at least two 120/140mm front intakes, that will be sufficient for most builds.
I like to have those intakes filtered to keep my parts cleaner.
I also look for 160mm available for a good air cooler.

Your parts are not hot so cooling is not a big issue for you.

Budget is an issue for some.
Your parts are ok and reasonably well balanced.

In principle, if you are buying new, go with the latest gen products.
Here, A bit more can get you a 8 thread i3-10100 processor($130) on an inexpensive B460 motherboard($75)
Ram is cheap, 8gb may do it for you but adding ram later may not be compatible.
I would try for a 2 x 8gb ddr4 kit which might be $55
Since you will not be using integrated graphics, cheaper/slower 2400/2666 ram will be fine.

I also prefer intel or samsung for reliable and fast ssd devices.

Soo easy to spend other peoples money.

That case is rather starved for airflow too, but it's probably better than these others you've mentioned AND as geofelt stated, your system will be relatively low heat anyhow so it won't be a major problem in any case although heat is always a concern, regardless of hardware. Even more so because I feel like the case is one of those things that you should always be looking at a case model that is more than just "what works for THIS build" and is more in line with "this will work for MANY years and several builds" because if you should decide to upgrade to a higher TDP processor and/or graphics card than what this current build might use, you could run yourself into a situation where you are kicking yourself because you may end up finding out that thermally the case you picked isn't particularly well suited for the upgrades you want to add down the road.

So, it will definitely work, now, and it MAY be ok later, but I'd take my time and make sure I'm getting the case I really need. Too often people get in a hurry and then later wish they had taken more time with the decisions.

Solution
Oct 15, 2019
Thanks for the help and suggestions. Im afraid we dont have Fractal design Focus G cases in my country. Also I decided to get MSI GTX 1650 Super Ventus xs (only reason for ventus xs is because it has dvi port and gaming x doesn't). I hope Thermaltake H100 TG will do fine work. Also I'm not really going to drift this pc for years playing new games/upgrading it with better components so i need better case etc. I'm mostly going to use it to stream League of Legends and other low requirement games and maybe play some new games only for fun.
I agree that Worth is something only YOU can determine, but in this case i was asking about these components being worth the price (if there is the same priced build or a little higher priced but better that i missed out).

Oct 15, 2019
Not really specific shops but any shops that can deliver parts with online purchase in Serbia.
By ordering from amazon, aliexpress and that stuff i need to pay shipping + customs which would cost me for x2 PC's. Most parts can be found and i did find every except the case you suggested me. My friend just suggested me to buy CORSAIR 110R Case. Do you have any experience with corsair cases?

Most Corsair cases are pretty good quality and features, however, just like any hardware manufacturer they also have some real turds that are not worth the metal and plastic they are made out of, at least not for any kind of decent enthusiast or gaming system. What works for a basic internet browsing mom and pop machine isn't going to be the same as what is needed for a machine with a higher end CPU and a gaming card.