[SOLVED] What do you think guys?

Jun 1, 2020
I have an I3-4170 CPU, Trendsonic lc-8600btx PSU, Intel 4400 HD GPU, and an ASUS motherboard. I'm not really sure about the knowledge i have about computers because i just read often in forums and stuffs but i really wanna know if is my pc is sufficient enough to run Dota 2. I already bought a sapphire RX560 GPU and Corsair CV550 online and just waiting for it to arrive.

Solution
SOLVED IT! I bought a cabled DVI-D to VGA converter and i set the secure boot to disabled in the bios settings because i have read that the motherboard version is preventing it from being installed. PC is now running with the GPU. Thanks for the help man!
Should run, your GPU is about 1500% faster than the minimum requirement for Dota 2, and CPU meets the requirement as well. Dota 2 is not a demanding game. By the way, that PSU you ordered is not great, if you can return it and get something else, I'd do that. Get a Corsair CX450, it's much better quality and enough for your system.

D

Deleted member 2720853

Oh crap it just arrived and my pc now isn't turning on at all. Do you think my psu can't power up my gpu?
How have you set up the PSU power connectors? Send pictures if you must. Does the PSU have a power switch on it, and if it does, did you power it on?

Jun 1, 2020
Yes i switched it on. The first time i switched it on it powered up but the monitor is all black. i did it again several times and still the same result. I thought my psu can power up my gpu based on what i read in forums and reviews. Can you help me?

D

Deleted member 2720853

Yes i switched it on. The first time i switched it on it powered up but the monitor is all black. i did it again several times and still the same result. I thought my psu can power up my gpu based on what i read in forums and reviews. Can you help me?
It is more than capable of powering that GPU... what is your exact motherboard model?

Did you plug your monitor into the GPU instead of the motherboard? You were using integrated graphics earlier, so a CMOS reset might also fix the issue. The PSU will power your GPU, it's just that it isn't a good quality unit. Doesn't mean the system won't work. Make sure your monitor is plugged into the GPU, and if that doesn't fix the issue, turn off your PC, and unplug it from the wall. Then, you'll see a circular silver battery on the motherboard, take it out for 10-15 minutes, then put it back in. This will reset your BIOS. Try turning on your system now.

Jun 1, 2020
Okay i will try to connect the monitor to the gpu tomorrow because i still need to buy a vga to dvi adapter for the gpu. Thanks alot for the help. I will try it as soon as i have that adapter.

Jun 1, 2020
i bought the adapter and tried it right now but it did not solve the issue. The monitor, mouse and keyboard didn't function but the fans in my gpu, psu and cpu turned on. What am i missing?

i bought the adapter and tried it right now but it did not solve the issue. The monitor, mouse and keyboard didn't function but the fans in my gpu, psu and cpu turned on. What am i missing?
Why did you buy a DVI to VGA adapter? The RX 560 has a DVI-D connector, which cannot be converted to VGA because DVI-D is digital only and VGA is analog. You need an active HDMI to VGA adapter. Here's what you need : https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com...1628433&sprefix=hdmi+to+vga+ac,aps,337&sr=8-1

Jun 1, 2020
SOLVED IT! I bought a cabled DVI-D to VGA converter and i set the secure boot to disabled in the bios settings because i have read that the motherboard version is preventing it from being installed. PC is now running with the GPU. Thanks for the help man!

Solution
D

Deleted member 2720853

Thanks for coming back here and detailing how you solved it.