Question What do you think of My System Fans airflow?

muzakkifatch

Reputable
Mar 27, 2016
Basically it's my first pc having Graphic card, for the past years i only used IGP, So i never bothered by the temperature since my pc never run full load task.

My gpu hit 85° C Full Load while gaming by default setting, try to lowering my gpu clockspeed on msi afterburner, max temp adjusted to 75°c, system fans 100% it helps quite a bit, it hits around 70-80 °C. Is it okay or normal for my gpu/rx 570?
I'm worried that i will damage my precious gpu since it's so hot and i do gaming for 4-6 hours a day.

Any advice to lowering my gpu temp. Or my system?

Specs
Athlon 200ge oc to 3.8 Ghz, SAPPHIRE rx 570 8gb, msi b450m hdv, evga b450bv, 3 system fan, cubegaming case, 8gb DDR4 3000

Everything looks topsy turvy! The fan at the top left should be an exhaust fan blowing out. The video card actually sucks air in through those fans, not blow it out. Those two fans on top of the PSU shroud, where are they getting air from? Are they sitting on a perforated grill? What fans are in the front of the case?

Please list your case and full build here and then click on the [bb] copy and paste it here. pcpartpicker.com