Question What do you think of this Benchmark?

thisisarnab.me

Reputable
Dec 2, 2018
So I just benchmarked my new rig at userbenchmark.com and found this result. It says my GPU is performing "below expectations". I have xmp'ed my ram to 3200 mhz and you can see the timings here. I've not oc'd my cpu or gpu but I've seen a lot of people not oc'ing their rig and still get a 'UFO' status on benchmark. Is there anything wrong with my system? What can I do to get max performance?

thanks in advance.

laptop-Tech

Prominent
Jan 27, 2020
What's you CPU chip Intel or AMD because if its intel you can download Intel XTU and safely tweak your GPU to its max
It will revert to the default setting if things get too far and if tweaking of your CPU messed up a program Called watchdog (it comes installed with intel XTU) will crash your pc to revert the MBD settings to their defaults you may get more BSoD's upon boot its fine I had it happen before. Intel XTU might work with AMD.
hope this helps.

thisisarnab.me

Reputable
Dec 2, 2018
What's you CPU chip Intel or AMD because if its intel you can download Intel XTU and safely tweak your GPU to its max
It will revert to the default setting if things get too far and if tweaking of your CPU messed up a program Called watchdog (it comes installed with intel XTU) will crash your pc to revert the MBD settings to their defaults you may get more BSoD's upon boot its fine I had it happen before. Intel XTU might work with AMD.
hope this helps.
You can see my rig from the link given. I am not gonna tweak my cpu and gpu right now. Just wanted some advice about getting the best performance in this settings.