[SOLVED] What do you think of this BRZ?

Solution
They are nice looking cars, which I typically don't like the Subaru appearance. The wheels look nice, but a stupid size on a car. Tires will be expensive when you replace them (and you will often for such a low profile). You will absolutely hate pot holes, wheels on a car that small will hurt riding comfort and be more prone to wheel damage should you hit a hole. I'd like to see if it can even turn its full radius without rubbing the fenders.

Definitely test drive that car first. People with cars like that don't always drive them delicately, so make sure the manual gearbox isn't all fubar!

phaelax

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2013
They are nice looking cars, which I typically don't like the Subaru appearance. The wheels look nice, but a stupid size on a car. Tires will be expensive when you replace them (and you will often for such a low profile). You will absolutely hate pot holes, wheels on a car that small will hurt riding comfort and be more prone to wheel damage should you hit a hole. I'd like to see if it can even turn its full radius without rubbing the fenders.

Definitely test drive that car first. People with cars like that don't always drive them delicately, so make sure the manual gearbox isn't all fubar!

Solution