[SOLVED] what do you think of this specs?

Jul 12, 2020
Phanteks P600s Grey
6x Noctua Nf-a14 chromax black fans
Corsair commander pro fan controller
Corsair HX850i
Intel 10850k
Noctua NH-D15 chromax black
Asus tuf z490 plus wifi
Asus tuf rtx 3080
corsair vengence lpx 2x16 3200 mhz ram
1 tb samsung 970 evo plus nvme
Samsung oddssey g7 32"
still havnt chosen keyboard or mouse must be non rgb and wireless with mech switches looking at logitech g915 but not 100%
sound is 2 x mackie thump 12a speakers, yorkville yx18sp subwoofer, mackie mix 5 mixer, focus rite scarlett solo interface, shure 55 microphone, no headphones decided yet something good pro level.

Solution
Looks good. As for a wireless keyboard/headphones, I like corsair stuff, which would go with your other corsair components.
I'd probably add some 2.5" SSDs in there too, just for some storage for games and such if you're planning to keep your OS on that 970 evo
I also like brand matching cases to the visible components through a PC glass window, corsair has those too if you're into that more than that phanteks case.

Jul 12, 2020
Looks good. As for a wireless keyboard/headphones, I like corsair stuff, which would go with your other corsair components.
I'd probably add some 2.5" SSDs in there too, just for some storage for games and such if you're planning to keep your OS on that 970 evo
I also like brand matching cases to the visible components through a PC glass window, corsair has those too if you're into that more than that phanteks case.
i already bought the phanteks case. large space and lots of airflow 6 140mm noctua fans will cool very well and allows for usb c on front panel and doesnt leave anything unplugged on the front panel and has a nice basement for cable management and lots of cable management in the back as well theres barely anything on the case that says its a phanteks case as well its got sound deadening stuff all around it. and im thinking about modding the case (painting the airflow covers and putting stickers on the glass.)
i plan on buying another 2tb nvme drive for games but this 1tb will be enough to get me going and install a game or two. headphones doesnt have to be wireless just keyboard and mouse headphones does need to have 1/4 inch jack not 3.5mm(i know you can get a adapter but quality of sound is lost.

Solution