[SOLVED] What do you think?

Dec 4, 2019
Hi all, I was wondering if you can give me a bit of advice..
At the moment i have this set up..

Gigabyte H170M D3H
Intel® Skylake Core® i5-6500
HyperX FURY Black8GB 2133MHz DDR4 CL14 DIMM
PNY NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6Go GD

Screen is IIYAMA G MASTER G2730HSU B1

The ramm isnt running together as when i put them together in slot A A or B B it wouldnt start,( it was ok before.)
Asked in a pc shop he says it is most probbably my Ram so i now have one in slot A and one in slot B so i can have 8gb.
At the moment i play Fallen Jedi with Settings on Epic and high 2560x1440. with little if no stuttering ( i know im lucky)
I was thinking of getting this ramm.

GSKILL - RIPJAWS 4 DDR4 - 16 Go (2X8 Go) - 2133MHz - CAS 15 (F4-2133C15D-16GRR)
If not to change Prosseur and motherboad would cost to much at the moment .
The web site of my motherboad says it can support for 7th/6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/ Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package.
Thanks for all your help.

Solution
2 sticks of RAM is supposed to go into slot A2 and B2, so that it goes empty, RAM, empty, RAM. The way you are describing it, this sounds like you have it that way. Are there any problems in Windows like random freezing or crashes?
2 sticks of RAM is supposed to go into slot A2 and B2, so that it goes empty, RAM, empty, RAM. The way you are describing it, this sounds like you have it that way. Are there any problems in Windows like random freezing or crashes?

Solution