[SOLVED] what does is mean when people say photo in the title of ebay listings

Solution
It’s literally a photo you are buying, not the gpu

do not buy it. They will literally email you a picture and take your money. They claim it is to catch out bots, but it isn’t... it’s to scam people who don’t notice or pay enough attention.

Ash95

Great
Dec 25, 2020
It’s literally a photo you are buying, not the gpu

do not buy it. They will literally email you a picture and take your money. They claim it is to catch out bots, but it isn’t... it’s to scam people who don’t notice or pay enough attention.

Reactions: RodroX
Solution

USAFRet

Titan
Reactions: RodroX

Ash95

Great
Dec 25, 2020
If you have purchased it though, your best bet is to check the category.

If they listed it as an electrical item and put product description such as manufacture as gigabyte. You could challenge the purchase, i would only ever buy through ebay via paypal and paypal may very well side with you, in this case, but i wouldn’t hold my breath.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
well then good bc i want let scalpers waste as much time as possible.
Unfortunately, it's only done so much. The scalpers have made major bank from this generation of gpus - as well as consoles.
Because of that, the next gen of cards will see the same fate.

Sad times:
-the whole haves and have nots mentality.
-not enough people caring; they've got the money, so whatever, right?

AlexTheFern

Notable
Jan 21, 2021
inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale