[SOLVED] What driver should i install?

Mar 20, 2019
Hi i just got a new motherboard (Gigabyte B450M-S2H) in the support site of this mobo shows a Chipset driver (Size Around 400 Mb)
but if i go to the official Amd site and i look for the chipset driver the size is 70Mb so ¿What chipset driver should i install? Theres a huge difference between a file of 400mb with another file with 70mb.

Last edited:
Solution
Hi i just got a new motherboard (Gigabyte B450M-S2H) in the support site of this mobo shows a Chipset driver (Size Around 400 Mb)
but if i go to the official Amd site and i look for the chipset driver the size is 70Mb so ¿What chipset driver should i install? Theres a huge difference between a file of 400mb with another file with 70mb.

The 400Mb package probably includes an AMD graphics driver too. If there is another chipset driver package on GB site that's in the same 70Mb size range I'd use it.

The 400Mb package probably includes an AMD graphics driver too. If there is another chipset driver package on GB site that's in the same 70Mb size range I'd use it.

Solution