What drivers do i need and how do i get them?

Apr 19, 2018
I am looking to buy a new gaming pc that i am going to build myself. I am just wodering what drivers i will need to download when i am done building the pc and how i download them.

Some people say that i only need to download the drivers and then im done. Others have told me that i have do extract them (which i do not understand how to do)

PC parts:
Intel core i5 8400

MSI z370-a pro

Corsair Vengeance ddr4 16gb (2x8) 2666mhz RAM

Asus dual geforce gtx 1070

Samsung evo 860 500gb ssd

Corsair tx550M 80+ gold

Cryorig h7

NZXT h500

Solution
The drivers you need will come in the motherboard package on a cd.
They are known to work with your motherboard but may not be the very latest version.
When you run the cd, do not be lazy and select "all" or you will get a bunch of trialware and useless utilities.
Select drivers only.

These drivers will work and get you started. Particularly the lan and usb drivers.
In time, windows may update them, or you can update them yourself, but I would not be in a hurry to do so unless I suspected a problem.
The drivers you need will come in the motherboard package on a cd.
They are known to work with your motherboard but may not be the very latest version.
When you run the cd, do not be lazy and select "all" or you will get a bunch of trialware and useless utilities.
Select drivers only.

These drivers will work and get you started. Particularly the lan and usb drivers.
In time, windows may update them, or you can update them yourself, but I would not be in a hurry to do so unless I suspected a problem.

Solution