[SOLVED] What dual bios mobo would be best for Ryzen 5 5600

Solution
As this is a first time build I would like dual bios or equivalent,
Or equivalent...that would include a flash-back feature I suppose. MSI and Asus have several models...although Asus doesn't call it 'flash-back' IIRC. This is far and away the preferable way to recover your system; just use the flash-back feature to update the BIOS if it suddenly decides to erase itself.

As far as 'dual bios'...that would be Gigabyte and a few Asus. Avoid the switch-less variety, common with Gigabyte's low-end line of 'ultradurable' boards. Not controlling when it decides to switch over was a problem with my Gigabyte board, and not being able to update the backup BIOS was another problem.
As this is a first time build I would like dual bios or equivalent,
Or equivalent...that would include a flash-back feature I suppose. MSI and Asus have several models...although Asus doesn't call it 'flash-back' IIRC. This is far and away the preferable way to recover your system; just use the flash-back feature to update the BIOS if it suddenly decides to erase itself.

As far as 'dual bios'...that would be Gigabyte and a few Asus. Avoid the switch-less variety, common with Gigabyte's low-end line of 'ultradurable' boards. Not controlling when it decides to switch over was a problem with my Gigabyte board, and not being able to update the backup BIOS was another problem.

Solution