Question What even is this Error?

On a side note, not sure why you are running LGHUB with the framework disabled, as the framework service is needed for some of the apps to work correctly.

And you may not agree, but having Ccleaner and Glary seems a bit redundant. At least you shouldn't need Ccleaner running at startup. You can disable startup with the app.

As far as I am aware, nothing in that list uses Java, but of course I could br missing something.

You could start by temporarily uninstalling all programs listed above, and if the issue still occurs that would just leave the auto runs that Ralston alluded to.

Xenokal

Honorable
Jun 2, 2017
On a side note, not sure why you are running LGHUB with the framework disabled, as the framework service is needed for some of the apps to work correctly.

And you may not agree, but having Ccleaner and Glary seems a bit redundant. At least you shouldn't need Ccleaner running at startup. You can disable startup with the app.

As far as I am aware, nothing in that list uses Java, but of course I could br missing something.

You could start by temporarily uninstalling all programs listed above, and if the issue still occurs that would just leave the auto runs that Ralston alluded to.

Ah didnt realise my Logitech was disabled,
And about Ccleaner, yea I downloaded Glary not too long ago but forgot to uninstall Ccleaner afterwards.

Ralston18

Titan
What about Task Scheduler vs Task Manager?

All sorts of things to be found there with various triggers, actions, conditions.

Some leftover in the Task Library that was not removed when Java was uninstalled.

I have been poking about Task Scheduler from time to time - rather revealing overall....