What ever happened to the GTX 970 $30 Refund?

Chief Keef_300

Reputable
Sep 27, 2015
Has anyone gotten or heard anything about the 970 lawsuit? I registered for it about 5 months ago and haven't heard anything since. Thanks.

Solution
Those lawsuits can take years.

And do not expect much. Most likely you will receive a $30.00 credit towards some future purchase.

I would be very surprised if you receive an actual check.

The real value of most class action lawsuits is the money made by the attorney's involved. That is why law firms want such business.

However, take a look at any emails, letters, etc. that you may have received. You should find a POC (Point of Contact) for status updates.

Ralston18

Titan
Those lawsuits can take years.

And do not expect much. Most likely you will receive a $30.00 credit towards some future purchase.

I would be very surprised if you receive an actual check.

The real value of most class action lawsuits is the money made by the attorney's involved. That is why law firms want such business.

However, take a look at any emails, letters, etc. that you may have received. You should find a POC (Point of Contact) for status updates.

Solution

Drv30

Honorable
Dec 22, 2012
Yeah I think that they will delay it strategically so that, 30 dollars from 2012, are equal to 5 dollars in like 2022 due to inflation.