[SOLVED] What FPS should I be getting with this set up?

Solution
No guides for that exact board but I may be able to walk you through it from what I remember from a recent build with a ASRock B450M A/C. I'm actually going to go through the process to fix the memory as I'm pretty sure it's running at the wrong speeds.

-Shut down the computer.
-Unplug the power cable from the PSU or wall, whatever is easier.
-Open the case.
-The memory needs to be in the A2/B2 slots which is slots 2 & 4. Make sure there installed correctly.
-Close the case.
-Plug the power back in.
-Turn on the system.
-Hit F2 repeatedly until you get into the BIOS.
-Now somewhere on the screen it should say the memory/RAM speed. It's probably at 2133 so that needs to be fixed. There should be a performance tab somewhere there so...

WildCard999

Titan
No guides for that exact board but I may be able to walk you through it from what I remember from a recent build with a ASRock B450M A/C. I'm actually going to go through the process to fix the memory as I'm pretty sure it's running at the wrong speeds.

-Shut down the computer.
-Unplug the power cable from the PSU or wall, whatever is easier.
-Open the case.
-The memory needs to be in the A2/B2 slots which is slots 2 & 4. Make sure there installed correctly.
-Close the case.
-Plug the power back in.
-Turn on the system.
-Hit F2 repeatedly until you get into the BIOS.
-Now somewhere on the screen it should say the memory/RAM speed. It's probably at 2133 so that needs to be fixed. There should be a performance tab somewhere there so click on that. Then there should be a memory option to choice a XMP profile, pick one.
-Save & exit.

As long as everything boots correctly (it should) try your games again. Going from 2133 to 3200 should have a massive impact on gaming performance so either you'll get better FPS or little to no FPS dips.

Let me know how it turns out.

Solution