[SOLVED] What games can i play

Aug 17, 2019
What games work well on the MSI geforce GT 710 - 2gb graphics card - has anyone ever used it and can i atleast enjoy the gameplay when playing new titles its very cheap in my country, is it good for basic (Low end) gaming

Solution
The GT 710 is actually a weak entry-level card. Are you aiming for 720p, or 1080p ? The performance will actually depend on what type of PC games you play, old or new titles, and whether that particular title is graphic demanding or not.

Though hard to comment without knowing which CPU are you having...On low/medium settings you should be fine with most of the games, IMO.
The GT 710 is actually a weak entry-level card. Are you aiming for 720p, or 1080p ? The performance will actually depend on what type of PC games you play, old or new titles, and whether that particular title is graphic demanding or not.

Though hard to comment without knowing which CPU are you having...On low/medium settings you should be fine with most of the games, IMO.

Solution
Aug 17, 2019
all i know about the CPU (i5 3570 3.4 ghz) the graphics card is nice and cheap, any setting is fine. but will it be able to handle games such as Forza Horizon 4 , the PC has (16gb ram) just need a graphics card and i chose the graphics card becoz i dont wanna go to the trouble of looking for a more powerful powersupply