Question What games can my pc run?

Apr 13, 2019
I have a ultrabook (Dell Inspiron 15-7579) and I wanna know what games I can play (any genre floats my boat)
Specs:
Intel Core i5-7200U
8 Gb RAM
Intel Graphics HD 620
1920x1080

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
No modern AAA, but lighter games and some esports titles on low. The farther you go back in time, the more playable things get. These integrated graphics are roughly comparable to an upper-middle class GPU from the late 2000s, so before 2010, you're likely going to be fine with most things.

As to naming games, there are tens of thousands of games out there. You'll need to be more specific than "any" genre.

pivodrums

Prominent
Feb 10, 2018
hi,
the problem here (and with majority of laptops) is the graphic card. Like in your case, it is integrated. Meaning you will not be able to play the newest games or maybe if you will, they will work very slowly. You would need a computer with a dedicated graphic card.

Apr 13, 2019
No modern AAA, but lighter games and some esports titles on low. The farther you go back in time, the more playable things get. These integrated graphics are roughly comparable to an upper-middle class GPU from the late 2000s, so before 2010, you're likely going to be fine with most things.

As to naming games, there are tens of thousands of games out there. You'll need to be more specific than "any" genre.
RPG is what I like the most. so,yeah...