Question What games can this iGPU run ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Tac 25

Commendable
Jul 25, 2021
if it has not been mentioned yet. Minecraft could also be an option for the OP to game with.

and assuming it has a server in India.. if the OP likes simple online RPG, he could try Ragnarok Online. It's a free game. :)

_

@Darkbreeze

yeah, even a 730 would help.

during the GPU crisis I had no other options and tried playing with GT 530. It's a weak gpu, some playstation 4 games refused to even start. Managed to play some decent Xbox games though. However, the OP does not even have a weak gpu, just a cpu. An old cpu without a gpu, is like cowboy without a gun, so the situation here is even more difficult. I guess emulators as @Eximo suggested could also be another option. Some of the games might work.

Last edited:
Reactions: artk2219

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador

Free to play and if you like it, it will run on about any PC ever made that will boot.
If you had windows on a phone it would be good to go.

Also runs on the newer windows versions.

Would be better playing on a regular official prod shard like Atlantic but that cost like 12 bucks a month.

operating SystemWindows XP/Vista/7
CPUIntel Core 2 Duo 1800 MHz or
AMD Athlon 64 3000+ 1000MHz
RAM1024 MB or more
Video128 MB 3D graphics card
NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6600 class card or above
ATI® Radeon™ x1500 or above

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2022
if it has not been mentioned yet. Minecraft could also be an option for the OP to game with.

and assuming it has a server in India.. if the OP likes simple online RPG, he could try Ragnarok Online. It's a free game. :)

_

@Darkbreeze

yeah, even a 730 would help.

during the GPU crisis I had no other options and tried playing with GT 530. It's a weak gpu, some playstation 4 games refused to even start. Managed to play some decent Xbox games though. However, the OP does not even have a weak gpu, just a cpu. An old cpu without a gpu, is like cowboy without a gun, so the situation here is even more difficult. I guess emulators as @Eximo suggested could also be another option. Some of the games might work.
ok.....thanks

Sep 17, 2022
yes, such a processor is quite old, but you need to look at sites where you can select the technical characteristics of your PC / Laptop and they will show what games you can play

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS