Hello guys!

I'm buiding PC with :

CPU :i7-920
GPU :GTX-560 Ti
MOBO : GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD3R
RAM: DDR3 CORSAIS VENGEANCE BLACK 4GB 1600mHz
HDD: HITACHI DECKSTAR 1000GB
PSU: TACENMARS GAMING 500W

Im just glad to ask, how many FPS would be on CSGO, GTA 5, and any other new games, please give some examples etc. Thank you so much!

Solution
CPU - Meh, It is okay for a starting PC. You can OC it and get more performance.
GPU - This is probably where you will have trouble since GTA V is pretty heavy with vram. You would need to get a new GPU or lower settings.
Mobo - fine
Ram - it is a bit low. I would aim for 8 gigs, so that would take money to get more ram. X58 uses Single or Tri channel, so you would need the ram in 3 slots
Hdd- is fine
PSU - Very junky PSU. I would replace it before using it. Expecialy if you decide to OC. Tom's has a nice list of quality PSUs. Look for tier 1 tier 2.
CPU - Meh, It is okay for a starting PC. You can OC it and get more performance.
GPU - This is probably where you will have trouble since GTA V is pretty heavy with vram. You would need to get a new GPU or lower settings.
Mobo - fine
Ram - it is a bit low. I would aim for 8 gigs, so that would take money to get more ram. X58 uses Single or Tri channel, so you would need the ram in 3 slots
Hdd- is fine
PSU - Very junky PSU. I would replace it before using it. Expecialy if you decide to OC. Tom's has a nice list of quality PSUs. Look for tier 1 tier 2.

Solution