Question what gaming headset should i get

luka1000

Commendable
Aug 26, 2017
right now i have the SteelSeries Arctis 7 but i was looking to upgrade a bit. i was looking at the HyperX Cloud Revolver S or the Asus ROG Strix Wireless . is it much better or just a wast of money? i usually play games like csgo and rain bow six sige

Mar 17, 2019
its enough really, hypercloud x 2 is the most favourite headset amongs pro players, the revolver do it slightly better, but still i wouldnt upgrade my cloud x2 to it, its really enough for me to hear any whispers inside the game. otherwise its a waste of money

Reactions: luka1000

luka1000

Commendable
Aug 26, 2017
its enough really, hypercloud x 2 is the most favourite headset amongs pro players, the revolver do it slightly better, but still i wouldnt upgrade my cloud x2 to it, its really enough for me to hear any whispers inside the game. otherwise its a waste of money
So should I upgrade my arctis 7s to it or no point you think?

gamerbrehdy

Prominent
Jun 15, 2018
I’m not sure if it suits your wishes, but the Logitech H800 has worked very well for me the past 5~6 of my gaming experience. The headset looks a bit cheap, en the battery life is not for fulltime 24/7 gaming sessions, but for €100,- it truly is a good headset. You can also use it to connect with your phone, and there is a USB dongle included

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS