[SOLVED] what gaming headset should i get

luka1000

Honorable
Aug 26, 2017
right now i have the SteelSeries Arctis 7 but i was looking to upgrade a bit. i was looking at the HyperX Cloud Revolver S or the Asus ROG Strix Wireless . is it much better or just a wast of money? i usually play games like csgo and rain bow six sige

Solution
I have the Corsair Virtuoso SE, Steelseries Arctis 7 and Turtle Beach Stealth 600. The Turtle Beach Stealth 600 has 3 things that I like the flip mic, it connects to the xbox wireless dongle for pc with the controller and the super hearing from windows sonic audio. The Arctis 7 mic is good, has dts 7.1 surround and 24 hour battery life. The Corsair Virtuoso SE is aesthetically pleasing, has Corsair rgb that goes with my other corsair rgb products, great sound quality mic and 7.1 surround sound. I like the Corsair Virtuoso SE much better than the other 2 that I have because of the build quality, mic and rgb.

faldy antono

Reputable
Mar 17, 2019
its enough really, hypercloud x 2 is the most favourite headset amongs pro players, the revolver do it slightly better, but still i wouldnt upgrade my cloud x2 to it, its really enough for me to hear any whispers inside the game. otherwise its a waste of money

Reactions: luka1000

gamerbrehdy

Honorable
Jun 15, 2018
I’m not sure if it suits your wishes, but the Logitech H800 has worked very well for me the past 5~6 of my gaming experience. The headset looks a bit cheap, en the battery life is not for fulltime 24/7 gaming sessions, but for €100,- it truly is a good headset. You can also use it to connect with your phone, and there is a USB dongle included

Jun 2, 2019
I have the Corsair Virtuoso SE, Steelseries Arctis 7 and Turtle Beach Stealth 600. The Turtle Beach Stealth 600 has 3 things that I like the flip mic, it connects to the xbox wireless dongle for pc with the controller and the super hearing from windows sonic audio. The Arctis 7 mic is good, has dts 7.1 surround and 24 hour battery life. The Corsair Virtuoso SE is aesthetically pleasing, has Corsair rgb that goes with my other corsair rgb products, great sound quality mic and 7.1 surround sound. I like the Corsair Virtuoso SE much better than the other 2 that I have because of the build quality, mic and rgb.

Solution

faldy antono

Reputable
Mar 17, 2019
So should I upgrade my arctis 7s to it or no point you think?
its depends on how important is gaming to you, if youre just playing around with your friends, you doesnt need to upgrade it. if its really important like you are going for a tournament or something go get hyper x cloud 2, if you have more money get the revolver. thats all

luka1000

Honorable
Aug 26, 2017
Okay ty so much I'm glad you have them both to compare I will definitely pick the corsair one cus I have other cors air products just gotta save 100000$ now lol