What Gaming Pc should I buy? and Where should I buy it from?

G

Hi im looking for a gaming computer that has windows 8. 1028 x 960 or more display and I have a 3,000 budget. I would like to buy it prebuilt but I do not want to be ripped off. Also, I really want the best i can get. I like playing Skyrim, Call of duty, gta and pretty much everything else. Furthermore, I am really concerned with being able to play hardcore games with amazing graphics and being able to mod them
Thanks for the help,
Alec

rcfant89

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2011
LoL, forgive me but 1028x960 and "amazing graphics" don't go together and a 3,000 budget? You could build a $500 pc that would easily run 1920x1080...

Anyway, to answer your question, you really should build it yourself because companies like Alienware that make "gaming computers" are generally regarded as a bad deal. But it's your money so if you want to game and don't want to build a computer yourself (even though it's amazingly simple), get an alienware I guess...

G

You are right about the amazing graphics. Sorry i have no idea where to start and any advice I'm given is appreciated. So if alienware is bad where should i purchase a pc from?