What gaming PC should I get?

SneezyDwarf

Reputable
Jul 17, 2014
Hi, I'm looking for a new pc and i want a gaming one, one that can play almost any game on the highest settings. I dont know anything about computers and therefore dont want to build my own, so could anyone suggest a good gaming pc, within the price range of about £1,000.

Havo_k

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012
get your computer built by the store. That's the best way to go. You dont have to build it yourself, stores like ncix and some other can build your custom computer and have it sent to you or you can pick it up.

cozmium

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2011
You could look at places like overclockers.co.uk or scan.co.uk - they are both good stores and have prebuilt systems, but be prepared to see that budget not go as far as you might hope if you're talking about needing a monitor, speakers etc. too. Most people here would really encourage you to re-think about building yourself, it really isn't that hard and just need patience to do it slowly the first time.

SneezyDwarf

Reputable
Jul 17, 2014

if i was going to build my own computer i wouldnt know what components to buy. Any ideas of what components i would need to build a decent gaming pc for around the same price range?

Merivex

Reputable
Jul 17, 2014
To build a PC , you need to have the basic stuff.

HDD - For Storage and Windows
MOBO - This is the Mother of God
CPU - Processor
GPU - Graphic
RAM - RAM
PSU - Power Supply that give power to your Computer

Build a PC is easy.. It's all about Screw Driver. You'll feel the power of you PC if you build it by your-self. Believe me.