[SOLVED] what good budget cooler for ryzen 7 3700x

Dec 14, 2020
next year i want to build my first pc, and im still confused what cooler should i buy because i want to use 3700x for video editing and photoshoping, should i bought an aftermarket cooler or just use the stock cooler, if aftermarket cooler i want the price around 50 dollars

Solution
next year i want to build my first pc, and im still confused what cooler should i buy because i want to use 3700x for video editing and photoshoping, should i bought an aftermarket cooler or just use the stock cooler, if aftermarket cooler i want the price around 50 dollars
Try with stock cooler first, they are easy to change with AM4 socket. As the back plate is built in and standard you only need to change cooler without taking MB out.
Any air cooler with 4 or more pipes and 120-140mm fans would be better than OEM and quiter. 240 AiO even better.
Try with stock cooler first, they are easy to change with AM4 socket. As the back plate is built in and standard you only need to change cooler without taking MB out.
Any air cooler with 4 or more pipes and 120-140mm fans would be better than OEM and quiter. 240 AiO even better.

Reactions: Michael Kelvin T
Solution
Yes @CountMike is correct if decided for a aftermarket cooler then go for Scythe Mugen 5 it has 6 copper pipes for under $50