[SOLVED] What GPU should i get for an i7-4790k without getting bottleneck?

May 23, 2020
As the title says what GPU should i get for an i7-4790k without getting bottleneck?. I am gaming on a 1080p monitor.

Solution
I have a budget of 250 euros, and i play shooters, GTA 5. My refresh rate of my actual monitor is 60hz, but i want to upgrade it to a 140hz monitor.
You may have to budget for a new PSU, but you should try to get minimum a GTx 1660 Super/TI or RTX 2060/Super.

What is your current PSU model?
There is no such thing as "bottlenecking"
If, by that, you mean that upgrading a cpu or graphics card can
somehow lower your performance or FPS.
A better term might be limiting factor.
That is where adding more cpu or gpu becomes increasingly
less effective.

An effective graphics upgrade will depend on the types of games that you play.
If you favor games like sims, mmo and strategy games, your cpu may well become your limiting factor and only a modest graphics card would be necessary.
OTOH, if you favor fast action games, then the graphics card will become much more important.
Do you have a budget?
What refresh rate is your 1080P monitor capable of?

May 23, 2020
There is no such thing as "bottlenecking"
If, by that, you mean that upgrading a cpu or graphics card can
somehow lower your performance or FPS.
A better term might be limiting factor.
That is where adding more cpu or gpu becomes increasingly
less effective.

An effective graphics upgrade will depend on the types of games that you play.
If you favor games like sims, mmo and strategy games, your cpu may well become your limiting factor and only a modest graphics card would be necessary.
OTOH, if you favor fast action games, then the graphics card will become much more important.
Do you have a budget?
What refresh rate is your 1080P monitor capable of?
I have a budget of 250 euros, and i play shooters, GTA 5. My refresh rate of my actual monitor is 60hz, but i want to upgrade it to a 140hz monitor.