[SOLVED] What GPU should i get for an i7-4790k without getting bottleneck?

May 23, 2020
As the title says what GPU should i get for an i7-4790k without getting bottleneck?. I am playing on a 1080p monitor.

Solution
Depends on the games but in general your not really going to bottleneck with the 4790K especially if you have it overclocked that is still a strong gaming processor.
Comes more down to your monitors refresh rate and how demanding the games are along with the in game settings.

I would go up to a 2070 Super without stressing over it. For a 1080p monitor with just a 60 refresh rate a 2060 Super would be fine should max most games out.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Depends on the games but in general your not really going to bottleneck with the 4790K especially if you have it overclocked that is still a strong gaming processor.
Comes more down to your monitors refresh rate and how demanding the games are along with the in game settings.

I would go up to a 2070 Super without stressing over it. For a 1080p monitor with just a 60 refresh rate a 2060 Super would be fine should max most games out.

Solution
May 23, 2020

Thanks bro!