[SOLVED] What GPU To get

Oct 6, 2019
Hello,
I currently have CPU Amd Ryzen 3 2200G with integrated Vega 8 graphics. It's alright but i wanna step-up performance by getting a gpu.
Motherboard: Biostar A320MH
Power supply: Falcon FLC-600L
8GB RAM 2400MHZ

What GPU Is good to get to be like, up-to-date standards and also for me to be able to keep upgrading pc in the future. I wanna get the GPU now and as time goes on get more ram, better power, better cpu and so on. So im really in thinking is it even worth getting like 200e worth of GPU right now or is it best to save up for a complete new pc in like a year or two?

Solution
Yeah, no GPU with this PSU. It's a complete dumpster fire. Claims to be a "600W" power supply, chart on the back only claims 288W of +12V power. But even that's a lie; it lists as having two +12V rails at 10A apiece, meaning that even in a perfect world, it's more like a 240W power supply.

You know a PSU's cheaply made when it's not even economical to make the effort to make consistent lies. I'm not sure I'd feel safe leaving the house with a PC running on this PSU.

Lutfij

Titan
With that PSU, I wouldn't get any GPU as an upgrade to safe guard the system from killing itself. If you have a budget for the PSU as well, pick up a Seasonic unit as a reliable unit will leave a lot of stress off your head.

Save up for a completely new system, getting things right at first go since your board's chipset will be the likely cause to end most upgrades.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Yeah, no GPU with this PSU. It's a complete dumpster fire. Claims to be a "600W" power supply, chart on the back only claims 288W of +12V power. But even that's a lie; it lists as having two +12V rails at 10A apiece, meaning that even in a perfect world, it's more like a 240W power supply.

You know a PSU's cheaply made when it's not even economical to make the effort to make consistent lies. I'm not sure I'd feel safe leaving the house with a PC running on this PSU.

Solution
Oct 6, 2019
Yea, i was told something like that so i wanted to check. How can i know what PSU fits my case and if its compatible with everything? Can I leave like info about my case so you guys tell me or can you tell me some PSU that you recommend? Thanks a lot