[SOLVED] What GPU's does my motherboard support?

Feb 19, 2019
As the title says,

I'm not very good into motherboards etc... I currently have this motherboard https://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/A320M-DVS R3.0/index.asp
So can you tell me what graphics can this motherboard support? Because I currently have AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with integrated Radeon Vega 8 graphics,and in program I can't remember if it is CPUz or GPUz it says that my graphics ddr type is ddr4 and as far as I know only ddr3 and gddr5 graphics exist...
I wanna upgrade but idk which graphics to take,and can you tell me some good combination with this CPU?
Thanks.

Solution
Well, unfortunately if we can't find out the details on your PSU we can't really say if it's enough. If a GTX 1060 costs similarly to an RX 580 I'd probably get the 1060 just because it draws less power making it slightly safer choice with an unknown PSU. Even then, can't say whether your PSU is up to the task.

Alternatively, you could also get a new PSU so that you know you have a quality unit, and get the PC shop to replace it when they are replacing the graphics card.

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
Your motherboard will support any GPU. Just need to make sure your power supply is sufficient and that the card isn't too long for your case (case specs will list max GPU length).

Something like an RX 580 or GTX 1060 would probably be a good combination. A good 450W PSU would be good enough for either of those cards, although a 550W would be preferable for the rX 580.

Last edited:
Reactions: RhinoRx
Feb 19, 2019
Your motherboard will support any GPU. Just need to make sure your power supply is sufficient and that the card isn't too long for your case (case specs will list max GPU length).

Something like an RX 580 or GTX 1060 would probably be a good combination. A good 450W PSU would be good enough for either of those cards, although a 550W would be preferable for the rX 580.

my power supply currently is ATX 500W and my pc case is Rhino RX459 is it enough?

NerdyComputerGuy

Distinguished
Last edited:

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
Well, unfortunately if we can't find out the details on your PSU we can't really say if it's enough. If a GTX 1060 costs similarly to an RX 580 I'd probably get the 1060 just because it draws less power making it slightly safer choice with an unknown PSU. Even then, can't say whether your PSU is up to the task.

Alternatively, you could also get a new PSU so that you know you have a quality unit, and get the PC shop to replace it when they are replacing the graphics card.

Solution