What GRAPHICS CARD shall i buy so that i dont need to buy another even after 4 years?

Jul 28, 2018
What GRAPHICS CARD do you recommend me as i am planning to buy one,
notes;
1)exclusively for gaming
2)suggest me so that i dont need to buy another even after 4 years
3) budget is not limited but dont suggest me to buy the most expensive VRAM
4) i want to run top games of not only 2018 but also of 2021.

thank you..!!!!!

Solution
I dont understand why you would want to spend a load of money now just so you dont have to upgrade after so long. Just get a mid range card now, then sell it in couple of years and buy another mid range card - this saves money in the long run.
4 years is a long time but should be achievable. What resolution and Hz are you going to be gaming at? If you don’t want to upgrade for 4 years you need to buy something that is more than you need today so as games get more demanding it has headroom to meet those demands.

Alucard84

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2011
For 2K gaming pick 1080 Ti in SLI. For 4K gaming wait for the next geforce cards and see how it performs. Check Duderandom84 in youtube for gaming resolutions so that which resolution you will pick for the next 4 years. He has a huge selection of games. But you need a HP in your PC to do that. It will be expensive though.

RobCrezz

Expert
Ambassador
I dont understand why you would want to spend a load of money now just so you dont have to upgrade after so long. Just get a mid range card now, then sell it in couple of years and buy another mid range card - this saves money in the long run.

Solution