[SOLVED] What graphics card should i get for my small case

Jan 5, 2021
I have a pc that was first intended for normal work but i now want to add a graphics card to play some games. Howeverr my case is pretty small and i'm not much of a tech person so does anyone have any ideas on what graphics card should get (£300 budget please)?

My pc is an Acer aspire XC-895
Intel Core I5-10400
Intel UHD graphics 630
180w psu (internal)
1TB storage
8gb DDR4 RAM (Max 32GB)
Dimensions of the case: 295 x 100 x 330 mm (H x W x D)

Also I would like a card within the power usage of 400 watts as i have already bought a psu for that power usage.
Thanks

Solution
Solution
Jan 5, 2021
It looks to me like you have a small form factor case.
If so, you will need a low profile graphics card.
The strongest might be a GTX1650 or GTX1050ti.
A more modest card might be a gt1030.
Here are some examples:
https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-geforce-gtx-1650-gv-n1650oc-4gl/p/N82E16814932388
https://www.newegg.com/evga-geforce-gt-1030-02g-p4-6333-kr/p/N82E16814487347
Verify that the card has outputs that match your monitor.
Yes, they seem perfect if you are sure about the size

Jan 5, 2021
Is it possible to extract all the components from that chassis and put it on a cardboard box or even get a cheap a case, I think this will save you a lot of headache
It seems like a good idea, however, I'm not really the type of guy to be able to put everything back together after taking it apart

All will run on pcie slot power only.
That is a max of75w.
The GT1030 is considered as about the lowest entry level gaming card.
The DDR6 version spec is 30w, the slower GDDR5 version is 20w.
Any would be a nice boost over HD630 graphics which is already a decent integrated graphics adapter.

DSzymborski

Titan
https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=100-N1-0400-L1
Its the same 1 but i didnt buy it from there
If it is trash i could just return it as i havent opened it

For a low-power GPU, it's probably fine. But if you have any plans for a more significant GPU upgrade in the future, I'd highly recommend something better. It's a very entry-level PSU , rated at a very low temperature (25 degrees), and since it's on an archaic, group-regulated platform, once you have a GPU that can demand a lot of power on demand, it would be inappropriate in that case.

Jan 5, 2021
For a low-power GPU, it's probably fine. But if you have any plans for a more significant GPU upgrade in the future, I'd highly recommend something better. It's a very entry-level PSU , rated at a very low temperature (25 degrees), and since it's on an archaic, group-regulated platform, once you have a GPU that can demand a lot of power on demand, it would be inappropriate in that case.
Im probably going to build a new pc for gaming once i get the time and this is just something i can use until then so im not planning to get a powerful gpu for this anytime soon. After all it is just a gaming pc