Question What Graphics Card should I go for with a price of £400?

Mr Penguin

Commendable
May 17, 2019
Hello, building a new PC for later this year (two months) and I am struggling to find a new graphics card, the spec for the PC are: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Finley_Crofts/saved/

My budget overall is £1200, if you have any upgrades what will fit into my budget please say. (I have already got my drives!)

The one I have been looking at is the Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 nitro+ and the Gigabyte RTX 2070 wind-force 8GB however I am not sure.
Please use British Pounds as well (if possible)
Thank you in advance!

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
I would go for the RTX 2070 too. Just make sure that PSU has enough PCIE power connectors. I think that card needs an 8-pin and a 6-pin PCIE power connectors.

Didn't check this closely but that CPU and that graphics card with a 550W is cutting it a little close for my liking personally. I'm not saying 550W is not enough.

I would get a 650W PSU for that system as PSUs lose some of their juice over time, although those RMx Corsair units are good quality and won't age quickly.

Not sure if you can get EVGA's 550 G2 cheaper which is also a very good PSU in that power range. You might even be able to find am EVGA 650W G2 at around that price, -/+ 10-20 pounds maybe.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.

YT-CTECH

Great
May 5, 2019
www.youtube.com
Hello, building a new PC for later this year (two months) and I am struggling to find a new graphics card, the spec for the PC are: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Finley_Crofts/saved/

My budget overall is £1200, if you have any upgrades what will fit into my budget please say. (I have already got my drives!)

The one I have been looking at is the Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 nitro+ and the Gigabyte RTX 2070 wind-force 8GB however I am not sure.
Thank you in advance!
Hi mate! Firstly wait for ryzen 3000 series and get an r7 3700x and b500 mb! Also yu have a micro atx board! I`d upgrade to ATX! also look at the price of 1tb m.2 ssds!!

YT-CTECH

Great
May 5, 2019
www.youtube.com

Thank you in advance!
for £1200 you could get this! £1200 build or £1100 build which looks better!! But wait for ryzen 3000 series and 500 series mb for am4! but watch h500 might be stopped sold soon!!

Mr Penguin

Commendable
May 17, 2019
Hi mate! Firstly wait for ryzen 3000 series and get an r7 3700x and b500 mb! Also yu have a micro atx board! I`d upgrade to ATX! also look at the price of 1tb m.2 ssds!!
How much would it be for the new MB and CPU (roundabout) if you know?
If it can stay in my budget I will wait + my theme for the build is white and I am having a hard time finding components what suit it (Yes I know you shouldn't really be basing a build off just colour!).

Mr Penguin

Commendable
May 17, 2019
If you are not going to buy it for another 2 months, then it doesn't matter at all.
All prices change daily and in 2 months things will be cheaper.
Just save your money, wait until your are a week away from buying then ask the question again.
I want to get some type of base build now, so later on, when things come out I can replace the components.
+ I am saving up for it so I will not be buying anything anytime soon!

TRENDING THREADS