[SOLVED] What Graphics card should I upgrade to ?

ledge97

Prominent
Apr 30, 2020
Thinking of upgrading my graphics card in the new year, but wanted some advice on what card you guys would recommend. I want it to cope with graphic intense games, but at the same time I want it to be stable and appropriate for my build, as I understand I could be bottlenecked by other components of my PC. Also my computer case hasn't got the best airflow, so would need something with sufficient cooling.

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 af
Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk max
RAM: 8gb x2 Corsair vengeance 3200
Storage: samsung 860 evo m.2 sata ssd (boot drive) 2tb seagate green hardrive (Games)
GPU: Gigabyte RX 570 4G MINING OEM
PSU: Corsair CX550 80+bronze
Case: NZXT H510

Thinking of upgrading my graphics card in the new year, but wanted some advice on what card you guys would recommend. I want it to cope with graphic intense games, but at the same time I want it to be stable and appropriate for my build, as I understand I could be bottlenecked by other components of my PC. Also my computer case hasn't got the best airflow, so would need something with sufficient cooling.

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 af
Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk max
RAM: 8gb x2 Corsair vengeance 3200
Storage: samsung 860 evo m.2 sata ssd (boot drive) 2tb seagate green hardrive (Games)
GPU: Gigabyte RX 570 4G MINING OEM
PSU: Corsair CX550 80+bronze
Case: NZXT H510

We need to know your budget and what types of game you like to play.

Reactions: ledge97

ledge97

Prominent
Apr 30, 2020
Looking at spending somewhere between 250 - 400 pound. Would be looking at playing games like, ARK Survival, assassin's creed, call of duty etc.